• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Six.......talk about brainwashed all I hear from the Clampetts is arbitration arbitration arbitration...........did you not read the part that says if we dont like the the arbitrated SLI we don't have to get in bed with you ???? tell me did you read that part or is that one of the parts the your savior ALPA forgot to brief you on.??????

I would say you are getting a better deal with this one than you fools could ever get from any arbitrator.

We will see how you guys work out in the future as SWA pilots, so far what I have seen is a bunch of spoiled cry babies that won the lottery by accident and now stand around with your hands out like common street people demanding more.

As is stands now I hope you guys vote this deal down so we can sh%%$#T can all of you and get back to bringing on pilots with real class and top shelf aviation credentials instead of the JV squad that this sh^%#t sandwich will force on us.

STAPLE STAPLE

What a post. This kind of stuff makes me shake my head at the whole thing. The only thing I think she knows about is her getting into bed with pilots, on that I'm sure she's well versed.

I encourage everyone to avoid speculation and rumors. The various team members just got home and we still have a lot of work to do. Have some faith in your teams and the process.

I've got a call into my buddy who used to be a big wig in the union and is now pretty much in management. I'll post what he tells me. He said that GK asked his advice on this matter. I think he's on a trip, but once he gets back home to SLC I'll find out.

I encourage everyone to avoid speculation and rumors. The various team members just got home and we still have a lot of work to do. Have some faith in your teams and the process.

Ahhhhhh .... You stole my life :D. Kidding.

I've thanked my MC for all their hard work and I'll thank you too. I trust them and I'm sure the SWAPA pilots feel the same way about your team.

Cheers

I've got a call into my buddy who used to be a big wig in the union and is now pretty much in management. I'll post what he tells me. He said that GK asked his advice on this matter. I think he's on a trip, but once he gets back home to SLC I'll find out.

Hugo won't know squat but I'm sure he will make up some entertaining way of telling you how important he is. This should be very entertaining. I can't wait for his report.

Thanks Rob. I know we are all excited to see the proposal, AAI and SW pilots alike.

I've got a call into my buddy who used to be a big wig in the union and is now pretty much in management. I'll post what he tells me. He said that GK asked his advice on this matter. I think he's on a trip, but once
he gets back home to SLC I'll find out.

Boy, "Insider" knowledge from Hugo... I can't wait to hear this.

You guys should chill. A) Hugo is a very smart man B) He talks to the CEO almost daily C) He probably came up with "the deal" that GK showed up with and D) He's probably going to be in charge of the pilots in ATL.

You guys seem ungrateful for all his service to you guys. Trust me, he hasn't forgot about the way you treated him.

Latest resources

Back