The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TC

Please tell me you really didn't mean to post what you did! I would also like to know if your insider is HH (i.e. Hugo)? If it is, you just completely lost any street cred you possibly ever could have had! HH was run out of the union for basically being a con-man and thief. His name will forever be know as ******************** at SWAPA. BTW, he's not management. He again supposedly conned his way into OPs working on Pilot Sick leave for management. Standard MO to cheat the SWA pilot seniority system. Plan on him maybe working his way to the level of "company hatchet man" at most! If any one knows different please correct me...

D

TC

You guys should chill. A) Hugo is a very smart man B) He talks to the CEO almost daily C) He probably came up with "the deal" that GK showed up with and D) He's probably going to be in charge of the pilots in ATL.

The guy literally stole from SWAPA...he was run out of office on a rail! He is the classic example of a sociopathic personality. Besides, he is your typical parrot...he sounds intelligent when he repeats what the people with the really "big brains" come up with. He's going nowhere because people in the know and who have the real juice don't like him at all! You must be one gullible SOB to fall for his line of BS...sorry dude.

D

Last edited:
Hey Six.......talk about brainwashed all I hear from the Clampetts is arbitration arbitration arbitration...........did you not read the part that says if we dont like the the arbitrated SLI we don't have to get in bed with you ???? tell me did you read that part or is that one of the parts the your savior ALPA forgot to brief you on.??????

I would say you are getting a better deal with this one than you fools could ever get from any arbitrator.

We will see how you guys work out in the future as SWA pilots, so far what I have seen is a bunch of spoiled cry babies that won the lottery by accident and now stand around with your hands out like common street people demanding more.

As is stands now I hope you guys vote this deal down so we can sh%%$#T can all of you and get back to bringing on pilots with real class and top shelf aviation credentials instead of the JV squad that this sh^%#t sandwich will force on us.

STAPLE STAPLE

What would you know about top class aviators? We all know how you got your job.

TC,

We'll find out on our own and I wouldnt give any credence to what Hugo has to say...especially to why he was run out of his position as Secretary/Treasurer of SWAPA. He doesnt hold any management position at SWA. I really doubt the dip******************** has GKs ear. He definitely didnt have anything to do with the SLI talks. Remember, sociopathic behavior and an overactive imagination of self-worth. Appreciate you wanting to help and I'm not ripping on you...just your source!

D

Dolce, Hugo has mgt's ear more than you know. He talks to Chuck (I forget his last name) pretty much every day. He told me he talks to GK almost as often. They even chose him to help come up with a way to get you guys to stop abusing your sick leave. As far as leaving the union, it was all politics and he got screwed in the deal. He took the high road and reaigned. Let's hope for your sakes that he wasn't being vindictive when he told GK what to offer you guys.

TC,

I'm a SWAPA member and a SWA pilot...don't believe a word he says. He wouldn't walk away even when he was being forced out, he made demands and there was no high-road with Hugo...he left in disgrace! He will be forever know for the underhanded things he did while in office, not because of the supposed work he did for the pilots. Are you the guy who was renting him an apartment in SLC so he could bilk our union for living expenses while he was a resident of Texas? That was just the tip of the iceberg with this man. CM and the rest know what he did and who he is...he just conned his way into his current menial position through non-flying management who have no clue who he is or what he did while at SWAPA.

Obviously there's no convincing you what type of guy he is...you've made up your mind and there's no changing it. Needless to say, I'm glad to thank the real people behind the negotiations with AAI and who really had GKs ear.

D

Latest resources

Back