• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talk about propaganda. Wow, this guy is nuts. Listen, you will get what the arbitrators award you. That's it. They will decide what is fair and what isn't. GK wants the deal done, and he could just point at the award and say his hands are tied. Get over yourselves.

OYS

Hey Six.......talk about brainwashed all I hear from the Clampetts is arbitration arbitration arbitration...........did you not read the part that says if we dont like the the arbitrated SLI we don't have to get in bed with you ???? tell me did you read that part or is that one of the parts the your savior ALPA forgot to brief you on.??????

I would say you are getting a better deal with this one than you fools could ever get from any arbitrator.

We will see how you guys work out in the future as SWA pilots, so far what I have seen is a bunch of spoiled cry babies that won the lottery by accident and now stand around with your hands out like common street people demanding more.

As is stands now I hope you guys vote this deal down so we can sh%%$#T can all of you and get back to bringing on pilots with real class and top shelf aviation credentials instead of the JV squad that this sh^%#t sandwich will force on us.

STAPLE STAPLE

Oys the point is the process did work. Many of us knew what we were talking about. We believe in who we are, what we do and who we work for. Additionally we want Airtran and their people. We believe in them too and want them to be as much as our future as they want us to be theirs. One luv (yea cheesy). It's one future.

You continue to flame at will. Unprofessional and immature
So you are one of the "one luv " lanyard guys! Speak for yourself. WE aint accurate son! Not one SWA pilot has ever dreamed of going to tranny, not one. They are what they are, a place to build time. Are there any SWA guys in the pool at tranny? Not. Why? Yep!

So you are one of the "one luv " lanyard guys! Speak for yourself. WE aint accurate son! Not one SWA pilot has ever dreamed of going to tranny, not one. They are what they are, a place to build time. Are there any SWA guys in the pool at tranny? Not. Why? Yep!

Is this the "culture" everyone keeps referencing? If so, every airline has this.

Vixen, OYS is not an Airtran pilot. I believe he is a Delta pilot. Lets get this behind us and move on. ONE LUV.

Hey Six.......talk about brainwashed all I hear from the Clampetts is arbitration arbitration arbitration...........did you not read the part that says if we dont like the the arbitrated SLI we don't have to get in bed with you ???? tell me did you read that part or is that one of the parts the your savior ALPA forgot to brief you on.??????

I would say you are getting a better deal with this one than you fools could ever get from any arbitrator.

We will see how you guys work out in the future as SWA pilots, so far what I have seen is a bunch of spoiled cry babies that won the lottery by accident and now stand around with your hands out like common street people demanding more.

As is stands now I hope you guys vote this deal down so we can sh%%$#T can all of you and get back to bringing on pilots with real class and top shelf aviation credentials instead of the JV squad that this sh^%#t sandwich will force on us.

STAPLE STAPLE

Wow, you must be a real joy to fly with.

Caution, everybody...many involved in these discussions are not who they say they are, but instead are trying to drive emotions in opposite directions, to further their own cause.

Congrats to Air Tran Aviators and SWAPA Aviators... You guys are going to really like coming to work, and like the scheduling and flexibility that comes with it. Maybe you guys can teach us how to use a intercom switch properly.

STAPLE STAPLE

When the parties started this marathon, I decided to stay out of this discussion entirely, because I thought it best to let the MC/NC do what we have asked them to do and work out an agreement. As someone very visible on FI, I thought it best to avoid the appearance of representing the opinions of AirTran pilots.

This post, by Flynvixen, is an insult to ALL of us (AAI, SW, SWAPA).

Flynvixen, you obviously have some serious, deep-seated emotional problems. I have no idea how you made it through the hiring process, but you are an embarassment to ALL of us. You are a real scumbag, no matter whose uniform you wear.

Last edited:
When the parties started this marathon, I decided to stay out of this discussion entirely, because I thought it best to let the MC/NC do what we have asked them to do and work out an agreement. As someone very visible on FI, I thought it best to avoid the appearance of representing the opinions of AirTran pilots.

This post, by Flynvixen, is an insult to ALL of us (AAI, SW, SWAPA).

Flynvixen, you obviously have some serious, deep-seated emotional problems. I have no idea how you made it through the hiring process, but you are an embarassment to ALL of us. You are a real scumbag, no matter whose uniform you wear.

Agreed.

Latest resources

Back