• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure was specific for a hoax. Doesn't matter. Who knows if it was what GK offered, the final AIP bullets, total BS, half truths. I'll wait for the real deal. Wish it would hurry the F up though.

To all.

I wrote the post that started this thread. It was a hastily prepared attempt to bring a little levity and harmless mental exercise on a day when speculation and rumors were rampant.
I thought that would be more obvious than it obviously was. I have no connection to anyone involved in the process and zero idea of the planks of the actual agreement.
I apologize for any stress I have caused to anyone, especially the hardworking negotiators and leadership of all parties involved.

I thought the 180 aircraft in 36 months was a real "dream" and not something our mgr would ever do or for that matter, no airline could do

Flyinguy,

I agree. Bringin out Hugo was a great strategic move. Sometimes you gotta bring out new material. Kinda like General lee brought out OYS when people got tired of him.

It all makes sense now...I can't believe I fell for the troll bait! But you have to admit, Hugo would be the guy to spout off a line of BS to make himself sound important.

D

Latest resources

Back