• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely. If you don't like the NC's deal, vote it down and make them go to arbitration. Seniority is forever. Yes, you could merge again with someone, but guys on the current list will be either ahead or behind you, until they retire. You deserve what is FAIR, and arbitrators can decide that without having any conflicts of interest.

OYS

It's over oys. Done.

I'll add this is what can be accomplished with leadership from above and hard work on both sides.

Oys, we will accept your congratulatons whenever you like.

My Airtran brothers, welcome aboard. It's a great day for us all! This is very impressive.

Last edited:
It's over oys. Done.

I'll add this is what can be accomplished with leadership from above and hard work on both sides.

Oys, we will accept your congratulatons whenever you like.

My Airtran brothers, welcome aboard. It's a great day for us all! This is very impressive.

Thanks, it hasn't been approved yet. Save the accolades until it's over. And, if it is done, then there is a good chance it will be fair, with AT guys mixed in with Corndogs. Great!

OYS

Thanks, it hasn't been approved yet. Save the accolades until it's over. And, if it is done, then there is a good chance it will be fair, with AT guys mixed in with Corndogs. Great!

OYS

Oys the point is the process did work. Many of us knew what we were talking about. We believe in who we are, what we do and who we work for. Additionally we want Airtran and their people. We believe in them too and want them to be as much as our future as they want us to be theirs. One luv (yea cheesy). It's one future.

You continue to flame at will. Unprofessional and immature

OYS

The Airtran and Southwest pilots are still waiting for your congrats. I'm sorry, the Southwest pilots are still waiting for your congrats.

With LUV

The deal is done. If it still has the airtran FO's being stapled I don't need to see anything else. Voting NO

HAHAHA you got so fixated on seniority that you missed the real negotiation. Read up on fences and seat locks. In ten years you will wish for a staple.

That said... Lets do this thing. GK can't create growth with all this uncertainty!
(Wave here is a wink... I know how much you love Republican talking points)

Talk about propaganda. Wow, this guy is nuts. Listen, you will get what the arbitrators award you. That's it. They will decide what is fair and what isn't. GK wants the deal done, and he could just point at the award and say his hands are tied. Get over yourselves.

OYS
You will hate working here homeboy!

Latest resources

Back