• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will be headed to sandals in montego bay with my lady. Tried to get her to bring a girlfriend, but I just got that look. Guess it will just be the two of us.

I will be headed to sandals in montego bay with my lady. Tried to get her to bring a girlfriend, but I just got that look. Guess it will just be the two of us.

If you are bringing the wife AND a girlfriend you might think about heading over to Hedonism. :D

Rumor has it Southwest is soon to flip the switch on Non-Rev travel between SWA and Air Tran....."seamless" travel. Oh Boy!

Hahahaha. Divert attention away from the obvious. Fear is what motivates the corndogs. This process will be fun to watch.

OYS

So no plans? That's too bad bro. Maybe you should try to make friends with someone so you have something to do ...

Rumor has it Southwest is soon to flip the switch on Non-Rev travel between SWA and Air Tran....."seamless" travel. Oh Boy!
That would be awesome! Wouldn't have to drive to ATL just to get on a plane to get to FLL for the first half of our trip or buy passes for my son to get to Orlando to visit the fam! :)

You guys should bring your family on us to CUN or PUN. We get the same discount for the rooms as the company does, and the 4-star all-inclusive we stay at in PUN has the AI plan for $60 a night per person, lots to do on the beach and there's a ton of things to do off-property as well. Our crews always share the hotel vans so it cuts down on the cab ride cost to the hotel.

CUN is a VERY nice 5-star hotel, private balcony hot tubs, gym with EXTENSIVE free weights (including a Smith bench up to 400 pound plate weights), crew discount includes the bar AND the spa, and the buses into downtown cost $2 bucks per person each way and run every 5 minutes. 9 hole golf course, pristine white sands, etc.

Come on down! :beer:

Lear,

Whats the name of the two resorts? Thanks

That would be awesome! Wouldn't have to drive to ATL just to get on a plane to get to FLL for the first half of our trip or buy passes for my son to get to Orlando to visit the fam! :)

You guys should bring your family on us to CUN or PUN. We get the same discount for the rooms as the company does, and the 4-star all-inclusive we stay at in PUN has the AI plan for $60 a night per person, lots to do on the beach and there's a ton of things to do off-property as well. Our crews always share the hotel vans so it cuts down on the cab ride cost to the hotel.

CUN is a VERY nice 5-star hotel, private balcony hot tubs, gym with EXTENSIVE free weights (including a Smith bench up to 400 pound plate weights), crew discount includes the bar AND the spa, and the buses into downtown cost $2 bucks per person each way and run every 5 minutes. 9 hole golf course, pristine white sands, etc.

Thats what I'm talking about. To bad its "so dangerous" to fly down there.

Latest resources

Back