• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who said it was dangerous? Just more work intensive for the WATRS routes and trying to understand what they're saying.

Bill, the CUN ovnt is the Gran Melia resort and spa and the PUN is the NH Real Arena.

No more info until the SWA guys are stapled to the bottom of our list....

Heh heh. ;)

Some international CAN be dangerous, the mountainous areas with no radar coverage aren't for slackers, but I have no doubt you guys could do it just as safely as anyone else (and nowhere we go is that difficult). :)

Been there and done that, and you are right it's a keep you on your toes flying.

I would like to know what this plan b is that that the SWA pilots are alluding to...Since GK is evidentally willing to throw away 1.4billion dollars because SWAPA wants staple or nothing.

En Mort Main

I would like to know what this plan b is that that the SWA pilots are alluding to...Since GK is evidentally willing to throw away 1.4billion dollars because SWAPA wants staple or nothing.

En Mort Main

Actually, it would be far cheaper in the long run for Gary to replace you guys with new hires. Not that anyone wants that, of course.

Actually, it would be far cheaper in the long run for Gary to replace you guys with new hires. Not that anyone wants that, of course.

Not as cheap as it would be to replace you guys, but hey, no one wants that, either. That's called a whipsaw. ;)

Our contract is too good for that to happen Ty. We have an excellent relationship with Southwest. Yes, SWAPA has an excellent relationship with Southwest. Repeat that 10 times.

Fork in the road moment. :cartman:

No offense.

I just feel screwed.

Its like Dad tells you this small family will come live in our nice big house, and these people walk in with muddy shoes and cranky attitude saying, "i want this big room, this is what i want for lunch, wanna park our cars in the garage too, by the way i dislike every single one of u in this house. This house is not that great."

I realize you are forced to move in, but you WILL gain quite a bit from this. SWA pilots gain nothing. Im not looking forward to it at all.

I would like to know what this plan b is that that the SWA pilots are alluding to...Since GK is evidentally willing to throw away 1.4billion dollars because SWAPA wants staple or nothing

I think we have moved off the "staple or nothing" like you guys have moved off your demands.

I would guess, plan B is: dump the 717 and interview to fill New Pilot positions. Gary will save 1 Billion dollars by hiring rather then acquiring. He is a numbers guy. Like any good CEO, he didn't paint himself into a corner. 1,000,000,000 of that 1.4 is debt from tranny (how did they plan to pay that off?) :cartman:

Latest resources

Back