• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As an Airtran pilot I want to back up what carl p is saying. As a line pilot who flies 18 days a month on reserve (my choice) with different crews constantly, I know what our pilots are saying and everyone I have flown with is very optimistic about this merger, ready to get the SLI behind us so we can start doing what we do best, serve our customers and work for a great company with great management! I dont who these guys are that are posting all this "shut 'em down" crap, but I havent flown with any of them. Trust me when I say that the Airtran pilots will not be the ones to ruin the SWA culture, 99% of us are ready to embrace it with open arms! In the end I am sure the merger committees will come up with a seniority list that we can both live with and it looks like SWA is trying to help us both out. I think thats great! Gary believes in us, both of us.

Please dont let the posts on FI be a represenation of all Airtran pilots, believe me its NOT!

The same crap happened on our union boards during contract negotiations, it was the same 12 people posting over and over, spreading their rhetoric while the majority of us were just quiet and let our votes speak for us.

Last edited:
Please dont let the posts on FI be a represenation of all Airtran pilots, believe me its NOT!

The same crap happened on our union boards during contract negotiations, it was the same 12 people posting over and over, spreading their rhetoric while the majority of us were just quiet and let our votes speak for us.

Hey Freq! this ones for you :beer:.

lear

shouldent you be putting sun screen on some guys back right now? Skin care is not a joking matter. And becareful not to get any in your eye....

Sun Screen burnssssssssssss.

Stay on vacation and let the north dallas boys take care of biznass...

And 97% and 47% average gains means greedy=long vacation

lear

shouldent you be putting sun screen on some guys back right now? Skin care is not a joking matter. And becareful not to get any in your eye....

Sun Screen burnssssssssssss.

Stay on vacation and let the north dallas boys take care of biznass...

And 97% and 47% average gains means greedy=long vacation
I'mma gonna smack you. Hopefully you unwound yourself from the overhead yesterday... :D

I never said I wouldn't be happy with whatever got worked out... It's an average 45% salary increase for me on a realistic monthly basis. It'll all be good, don't get your panties in a wad.

By the way, tell your sister I'm sorry it didn't work out, I'm sure she'll find another pilot someday.

(and yeah, we're in Lauderdale now getting on a plane southbound in about 4 hours. Only checked on because of the MEC email update that came across my phone. Hopefully when I get back on Monday this will all be said and done. Fly safe out there and have some frosty ones for me). :beer:

It's just bad karma to wish ill on others,

Agree. Whatever happens, there is still a family on the other side. One who shares in this disaster of an industry. Sometimes the emotion can get the best of a person but I think you'll find most are terminal optimists.

Elcid got to me. Never mind. Good luck all

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back