• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who said it was dangerous? Just more work intensive for the WATRS routes and trying to understand what they're saying.

Bill, the CUN ovnt is the Gran Melia resort and spa and the PUN is the NH Real Arena.

Who said it was dangerous?

One of our Chiefs when we were pissed about Volaris codeshare. I laughed. Then I :bawling:. Then SWAPA went golfing with Gary and saved the day with NO DOMESTIC codeshare, then I did this :D. They must have bought him a lot of shots from the drink cart! :beer:!

That is a true story.

One of our Chiefs when we were pissed about Volaris codeshare. I laughed. Then I :bawling:. Then SWAPA went golfing with Gary and saved the day with NO DOMESTIC codeshare, then I did this :D.

Heh heh. ;)

Some international CAN be dangerous, the mountainous areas with no radar coverage aren't for slackers, but I have no doubt you guys could do it just as safely as anyone else (and nowhere we go is that difficult). :)

Heh heh. ;)

Some international CAN be dangerous, the mountainous areas with no radar coverage aren't for slackers, but I have no doubt you guys could do it just as safely as anyone else (and nowhere we go is that difficult). :)

I have at least 1,000 hours flying in and out of Mexico. It is not bad at all.

As long as I am not flying into Saltillo then I am happy.

Yeah, Saltillo definitely NOT on my list of garden spots.

MTY and GDL have S.E. MAP and departure procedures that will kill you if you botch the turns. Things like that In a non-radar environment are the issues.

Heh heh. ;)

Some international CAN be dangerous, the mountainous areas with no radar coverage aren't for slackers, but I have no doubt you guys could do it ...

Listen up SWA pilots. Lear70 has faith that you guys can handle all that very dangerous flying that Tranny is bringing you.

Go to arbitration! Save all the heartburn....for best results, ask for a guy named Eischen......

Latest resources

Back