• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's because the ALPA job killing machine and their loud mouth legal eagle's have promised the AT guys that they are entitled to every thing they want and the SWAPA guys will be happy to take nothing from this sh#$t sandwich we have had forced on us.

I can assure you that the SWAPA group will have no problem voting no on any deal that hurts any SWAPA pilot on the property.

Skywest airlines owns ASA and the two have no plans to get into bed and if SWAPA is presented with a bad deal SWA will own AT via Guadalupe holdings and the two never have to be combined.....look it up.....read it and weep but if SWAPA and SWA agree to keep the two groups apart the arbitrator and his ruling will have no power of say in the matter

the AT guys should take the staple and be happy with the big pay raise and stop trying to steal what is not theirs.

Staple staple

Well said. Nothing but greed motivating the senior trannies.

It's sad to watch. I garauntee the trannies will be begging to be stapled after they blow their wad but by then it will be too late.

Take a staple now and enjoy!

If arbitration results aren't implemented
GK might end up in jail and SW would
be sued out of existence.

Not gonna happen.

Take DOH now, with fences to protect
The AT/SW Captains, or face relative
seniority.

Your Call!

If arbitration results aren't implemented
GK might end up in jail and SW would
be sued out of existence.

Not gonna happen.

Take DOH now, with fences to protect
The AT/SW Captains, or face relative
seniority.

Your Call!

Standby.... Is US Airways CEO in jail?

When skywest bought ASA they never intended to merge the two airlines. They didn't come out to wallstreet and tell everyone they were going to merge these two airlines into one. Swa has always said this is going to be one airline. Remember all the "one luv" GK talked about? There is a big difference when a company buys another company with the intent to merge the two versus one that buys another as an investment and never intends to combine the two.
I am not saying GK will or will not back swapa, but there is a big difference between swa/aai and skywest/ASA

Standby.... Is US Airways CEO in jail?

I don't think that's the standard that any of us is hoping for. Is the DUI CEO that's running one of the worst airlines in the US your minimum standard ?

Or is it where you'll go to get a little taste of; "But what do we get out of it" ?

:D

Interesting how wrong you are on every single point. Wow. You could not be any less informed.

RF

Point them out. It's great you state I am wrong, but you don't add why I am? Is it a secret? It must be, in your head. Guess what? I heard you were totally wrong, and that a deal that you may not like could be in your immediate future, plus or minus 5 months.

OYS

Latest resources

Back