• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You and the other like minded individuals have exhibited nothing that resembles the great Southwest culture. Southwest Management is embarrassed by you.

You do not have a true understanding of SWA culture, at all. IF it goes down how some guys have told you it might, that would be exactly what SWA culture is and has always been. It's not all roses and kumbaya. It never was.

shootr

If you or the others were sitting in Gary Kelly's office, would you think he would be happy or embarrassed with your posts about us?

Gary would feel bad for you guys. All this tough talk, from FOs with as little as 4 years seniority...is going to help him move onto plan b.

This is NOT a sure thing. You guys act as if this is a done deal, its not.

It wouldn't be worth it to Gary to have 6000 angry Pilots. He would and will back us, if he is pushed into a corner. Question is: how much do you push? I don't think ALPA has that figured out.

Gary would feel bad for you guys. All this tough talk, from FOs with as little as 4 years seniority...is going to help him move onto plan b.

It wouldn't be worth it to Gary to have 6000 angry Pilots. He would and will back us, if he is pushed into a corner. Question is: how much do you push? I don't think ALPA has that figured out.

I'll give you some friendly advice because I like you but I know you won't follow it; I would stop posting on this forum.

If you or the others were sitting in Gary Kelly's office, would you think he would be happy or embarrassed with your posts about us?

Kharma,

If you don't want to debate the FACTS in front of us, then that's cool. Trying to pull the 'your Daddy would be ashamed' card is extremely weak.

Re-read what Shootr wrote. SW culture has many different facets that you may not understand.

RF

I'll give you some friendly advice because I like you but I know you won't follow it; I would stop posting on this forum.

Thanks for the advice Karma Police.

That is why GK may like the arbitration option, anyone mad can just blame the arbitrator. When it's binding arbitration, it will be out of his hands. And Wall Street wants this deal done. Pulling out of the deal just won't be that easy. You are over estimating your power, again. Just do the arbitration and get it over with. You seem certain of your position in this merger and what should happen, so just go with that. It may work out for you.

OYS

That is why GK may like the arbitration option, anyone mad can just blame the arbitrator. When it's binding arbitration, it will be out of his hands. And Wall Street wants this deal done. Pulling out of the deal just won't be that easy. You are over estimating your power, again. Just do the arbitration and get it over with. You seem certain of your position in this merger and what should happen, so just go with that. It may work out for you.

OYS

Interesting how wrong you are on every single point. Wow. You could not be any less informed.

RF

Interesting how wrong you are on every single point. Wow. You could not be any less informed.

RF
That's because the ALPA job killing machine and their loud mouth legal eagle's have promised the AT guys that they are entitled to every thing they want and the SWAPA guys will be happy to take nothing from this sh#$t sandwich we have had forced on us.

I can assure you that the SWAPA group will have no problem voting no on any deal that hurts any SWAPA pilot on the property.

Skywest airlines owns ASA and the two have no plans to get into bed and if SWAPA is presented with a bad deal SWA will own AT via Guadalupe holdings and the two never have to be combined.....look it up.....read it and weep but if SWAPA and SWA agree to keep the two groups apart the arbitrator and his ruling will have no power of say in the matter

the AT guys should take the staple and be happy with the big pay raise and stop trying to steal what is not theirs.

Staple staple

Latest resources

Back