• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have to agree with Red and others on this point. Certainly no documentation however understanding this history of this and working relationship with SWAPA and SWA leads me too to this thought process.

Only time will tell but me too thinks if pushed too hard, that friendly little company will bite back.

Bus

It's raining cold hard facts up in here..

Luv,

You can stick your head in the sand, or open your eyes..your choice. No threats, just the way it is.

Have to agree with Red and others on this point. Certainly no documentation however understanding this history of this and working relationship with SWAPA and SWA leads me too to this thought process.

Only time will tell but me too thinks if pushed too hard, that friendly little company will bite back.

Bus

Actually, Red realizes that arbitration is a step in the process agreement. Berneli(sp) claimed that if a negotiated ISL is not reached, then this won't make it to arbitration, I'm simply asking for reasoning behind what appears to be another baseless claim.

What happens at/after arbitration remains to be seen, but I'm pretty sure the process agreement will be followed as signed by all parties.

Actually, Red realizes that arbitration is a step in the process agreement. Berneli(sp) claimed that if a negotiated ISL is not reached, then this won't make it to arbitration, I'm simply asking for reasoning behind what appears to be another baseless claim.

What happens at/after arbitration remains to be seen, but I'm pretty sure the process agreement will be followed as signed by all parties.

The reason: fear

OYS

What is everyone doing this weekend? I'm gonna BBQ, swim, maybe play Xbox with the kids ...

I'm going to hang with the family and ignore Up Your Six!

Hahahaha. Divert attention away from the obvious. Fear is what motivates the corndogs. This process will be fun to watch.

OYS

OK, I will bite. What is it you are suggesting that I am going to fear?

If you think I (or the other SWA pilots) fear arbitration then you are sadly mistaken. The AirTran pilots have much more to lose going to arbitration than I do. All they are doing is possibly killing any chance of EVER coming over to SWA. All the while passing up an average of $6,000 a month more in pay per pilot in the process.

What is everyone doing this weekend? I'm gonna BBQ, swim, maybe play Xbox with the kids ...
Sounds like a good weekend. I'll be continuing to teach my son how to swim and bike, we'll grill some steaks, and finish packing to go to the islands next week.

It's gonna be sweet... an entire week of no FlightInfo or SLI worries, just sun, sand, water, fish, dolphins, some Scuba equipment, my hot girlfriend, and a lot of frosty adult beverages. Life is good...

Ya'll have fun out there! :)

Latest resources

Back