• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The pilots are Spirit are showing more backbone than any other pilot group since the Comair strike.
Agreed.

But also in all fairness to other pilot groups with backbones, how many passenger carriers were actually released to "self-help" since the Comair Strike?

Just saying.

The only comments you guys will get from ALPA will be "SORRY GUYS... At least we tried"
I guess 440 pilot will join the unemployment line.

Good luck finding a job...

The only comments you guys will get from ALPA will be "SORRY GUYS... At least we tried"
I guess 440 pilot will join the unemployment line.

Good luck finding a job...

What are you an FO on a C172? Or did you recently upgrade to a FO on a C182? Let me guess, you don't pay your bills flying airplanes? Are you another Union hater? Sad.

Anyone who interviews at Spirit right now will become a star in the sequel to this you tube flick!

Is it really worth black balling your entire flying career to fly struck work?

This has to be some of he toughest times in history to stand up and strike for

what is right.....

People Fuk-ing with the system right now as SC@Bs will never be forgotten

this time with so little airline work available right now! :angryfire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Z11L29BlA

Last edited:
Who was in the oval office when Eastern went on strike? It's a rhetorical question, but it should be mentioned for the sake of fairness and reality.
While it is true that George Bush Sr. was in office at the time, it is also true that there were ZERO airline strikes during the 8 years of Bush/Cheney tyranny. Republicans have always been on the side of big Corporations and against Labor unions.

Anyone who interviews at Spirit right now will become a star in the sequel to this you tube flick!

Is it really worth black balling your entire flying career to fly struck work?

This has to be some of he toughest times in history to stand up and strike for

what is right.....

People Fuk-ing with the system right now as SC@Bs will never be forgotten

this time with so little airline work available right now! :angryfire

Why not interview? I'd love to inteview, accept a class date, and then show up the day of class and join my brothers on the picket line. There's nothing wrong with wasting Spirit mgt resources!

While it is true that George Bush Sr. was in office at the time, it is also true that there were ZERO airline strikes during the 8 years of Bush/Cheney tyranny. Republicans have always been on the side of big Corporations and against Labor unions.

Republicans have no problem with strikes if they're instigated by Mgt to bust a union. EAL and the NWA mechanics fall under this category. I'm assuming Comair was too small for Bush to notice, or maybe being only a few months into his first term he had yet to restack the NMB with anti-labor appointees.

HOw would Spirit even train pilots ? they have no check airmen....they are all on the picket line. the last 2 check pilots, the Chief and the DO resigned from their positions just after the strike started.

Latest resources

Back