• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And dude- it's always that one time with Clinton - he sold out as a political compromise w/ a bunch of similarly corporatist GOP-

just chill- but know that Spirit wouldn't be striking if McCain had won. It's real simple- obama's NMB isn't helping- they're just not getting in the way- and sorry you don't like the bush bash- I don't like it either if it's just vague bs- but he had a clear agenda on airline strikes: there wouldn't be any. He absolutely helped ******************** us- so stop defending that part.

Ryan, a warning on the language.

Feel free to repost your response, just without the offensive words. I know you were just defending yourself and didn't mean to insult Mike Oxlong the poster on this forum, but realize this is a time of VERY high stress for some people. They may not be in the frame of mind to get any jokes right now and only read something straightforward for what it is.

For everyone else, this thread has gotten a bit out of hand, tone it down a bit with the innuendos that are clever ways to restate words that would be offensive to some.

Thanks,

/mod

I have a job you ****************************** bag...walking the LINE EVERY DAY IN FLL

OK I have to try to reword this because LEAR warned me on my language, when I rewrote what those names hidden meaning was. I think you thought when I used a name similar to your screen name I was actually referring to you SCABBING or crossing. Which I most certainly was not! I was making a joke using those names as a play on words on resumes to fill Spirit HR's inbox. Therefore wasting their time and delaying the hiring of replacement SCABS. I didn't realize till I saw your response that your screen name was the same as one of the names I used.

If you do a quick review of my recent post you will see I am one of you and Spirit pilots biggest supporters and yes me and some friends are jump seating in this week to FLL to walk your line. I wanted to be there from day one, but I am stuck on RSV and this is my first chance to get away. Keep up the good fight Mike 99.9% of us are with you here and we will do our best to make the other.1% loathe the day they crossed you!

Seriously?

Huh...just the idea of crossing a picket line nauseates me. But, sadly, I know many people- some personally- that wouldn't think twice.

Thanks, Ryan,

I know you didn't intend it to come across how Mike seemed to pick up on it. I appreciate you rewording your response, just had to tame down this thread a little bit with the language, not personal towards you or anyone else, just trying to keep it from getting too far out of hand from a profanity standpoint.

/mod

Thanks, Ryan,

I know you didn't intend it to come across how Mike seemed to pick up on it. I appreciate you rewording your response, just had to tame down this thread a little bit with the language, not personal towards you or anyone else, just trying to keep it from getting too far out of hand from a profanity standpoint.

/mod

Lear,

I completely understand, I would not usually have used words like that to get around your filter, but I wanted to translate what the names were. Unfortunately things like that get lost in type or print, but when you hear them they are actually funny. Odds are I will get a call from Spirit if they try to use replacement pilots, since I am one of the ones the cancelled in April 2008. I will not even do them the dignity of answering the phone, or maybe I will just tell them you can find me outside on the picket line :p .

I know everyones emotions and stress level is running high right now and that is why it was important to me to clear this up. Actually back in when I was prepping to interview at NK, Mike and I actually exchanged PMs.

Hi!

I wonder if Spirit will recall all and start hiring, as soon as they get the airline wound back up and see where they're at, manning-wise?

cliff
LFW

Hi!

On Wed, mgmt and MEC tentatively agreed to a deal. The plan is to begin flying on Friday. Congrats, and I hope it is a good deal!!!!

cliff
LFW

Latest resources

Back