Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was that meant for Chicken Little?

Meant for him precisely.

Apparently someone went back to check yammer and wouldn't you know the same week Ole Phil should have been studying for his later failed check ride he was planting more posts on yammer than a west texas rancher after tornado season.

Oh the irony. It's delicious.

I'll cut him some slack though since apparently Kenn has given him more sim time than any other new Flex trainee to date. Far more than the FO Union ever would have advocated for him. So maybe THAT'S why he's so anti-union. Okay. I get it now. Wink, wink.

Was that meant for Chicken Little?

I think it was meant for all the unprepared, unmotivated, underperforming individuals that have been hired while on LOA.

From the schoolhouse, to IOE, to flying the line, as a group they have made quite a reputation for themselves.

And I'll bet the brand new 450 guys will be no different.

and btw: rumor has it that another guy for the organizing committee has been terminated. That's 3.

3 hostages already! Options had a RIF of 70 at one time. There were other hostages that were picked off one at a time. Every Flex pilot should realize they are a target too. We stuck together and the 70 got brought back. I hope the Flex pilots can now see what's going on. Last time Uncle said he had nothing to do with it, and I'm Sure he will deflect responsibility again. Is this the Flexjet you imagined 1 year ago? Don't worry Chicken Little will show you the way.

...And I'll bet the brand new 450 guys will be no different.

and btw: rumor has it that another guy for the organizing committee has been terminated. That's 3.

You would lose the bet about the three G450 pilots who were chosen from Options, they are not the same breed as those who came over to fly as SIC's in the lears. I may not agree with their decision to take KR's carrot, but hey will all do well.

Sorry to hear about the third casualty.

Last edited:
You would lose the bet about the three G450 pilots who were chosen from Options, they are not the same breed as those who came over to fly as SIC's in the lears. I may not agree with their decision to take KR's carrot, but hey will all do well.

Sorry to hear about the third casualty.

It's good news to hear that the newest additions to the secret seniority list will be able to fly a single-engine raw data ILS to 1600RVR without crying like children. I'm sure the recent "new hires" don't represent the skill level of all the Options crews but they have gone a long way to tarnishing everyones reputation. A few guys showing up as professional pilots will go a long way to restoring the image.

I hope A.A. will be the last victim but I doubt it. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but it looks like the 3 FOs on the committee were the first to be fired.

Restore the image? Latest info is that 2 of the FO pilots failed their 6 month rides. I hope that the professional Flex pilots realize these pilots were selected by Kenn. The majority of FO pilots are trying to raise the level of professionalism over here but we have our obstacles as well. Kenn will not be happy to learn about this because these pilots were to be the ones spreading his "vision".

Restore the image? Latest info is that 2 of the FO pilots failed their 6 month rides. I hope that the professional Flex pilots realize these pilots were selected by Kenn. The majority of FO pilots are trying to raise the level of professionalism over here but we have our obstacles as well. Kenn will not be happy to learn about this because these pilots were to be the ones spreading his "vision".

I heard it was 75 differences training. Forgive my ignorance, but why are the most junior pilots on the list upgrading?

Latest resources

Back