• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rather long reply there flex*wife, and, after reading it twice, would say you are pretty full of sh*t(in a good-natured sort of way). Please, reread your post. I?m not a little boy, don?t shoot cans, your remarks bother me about as much as a popcorn fart, and I recognize a metaphor most of the time?no splainin needed.

When you first started posting on this board, I said(to myself) ?this ain?t no chick writing this? even though you wrote as if you were a wife of a pilot?I later asked my wife what she thought, and ?that?s a guy? was her response. Why bring up this trivia, you ask?
Cause I hate reading stuff from folks who PRETEND to be something they're not. You say you have no balls, and so my sincere apology to you if you are who you say you are?.I still think my wife is correct, however.

As far as "making progress? on the card front is concerned, turning in a card will be a jester to poke Mr.K in the eye, and not some new-found love of the iBT?.it?s still a ?protection racket?, and corrupt as can be?why don?t you ask what Cap?n Crunch?s salary is or that you want to see some of YOUR money directed at some Republican candidates nationally.

II still think you will see a proper bonus check in early May?..if not, you will see a whole bunch of cards mailed in.

WL
It's sad some pilots believe if we just get our bonus all will be well in Flexjet land.
Bonus or no bonus we're in for hard times.

But if you know who is posting as warlord, then it all becomes clear...

flex*wife, if you were a guy trying to imitate a chick but wrote like a guy, I would say exactly the same thing….I hate folks pretending to be something they are not on this board.

El….yup, what is sad you cannot accurately summarize what someone else said or didn’t say.

doh…don’t know what to say about your last little ditty, other than you were drunk or are stupid…would you know?

WL

I still think you will see a proper bonus check in early May?..if not, you will see a whole bunch of cards mailed in.

WL

Maybe. But this is the ever-moving goal-post, something we've seen and heard countless times. All it's meant to do is delay organizing. More uncertainty.

I know some of you are saying, "Let's wait just one more month, surely they?ll follow through on their promise, this time."

Isn't it like watching Charlie Brown as he takes a few steps backwards? You know, just know for a fact, Lucy's going to yank that ball away, no matter how many times she says she won't. But every time Charlie Brown believes her. And every time, he ends up flat on his back and Lucy is either scolding or laughing at him.

And even as a kid, didn't you finally stop feeling sorry for Charlie Brown?

Last edited:
flex*wife, if you were a guy trying to imitate a chick but wrote like a guy, I would say exactly the same thing?.I hate folks pretending to be something they are not on this board.

El?.yup, what is sad you cannot accurately summarize what someone else said or didn?t say.

doh?don?t know what to say about your last little ditty, other than you were drunk or are stupid?would you know?

WL

Hi WL. "Pretending to be something they are not on this board?" If you go back to your last couple of posts, it's almost like you are two different people posting here. You put down your fellow pilots, while they figure out who is really going to stand up for their QOL. And WL, everyone gets a pass occasionally if they post when they've had a few too many. Even you!

I spoke to somebody, who heard someone else say, that they spoke to a guy, who sat at a table next to a tax man, and he heard him talking on the phone, and he said, that if you hold you tax filing until after April 15th, that the IRS will actually reward you for doing so. So I decided not to mail my return in today.

Hi WL. "Pretending to be something they are not on this board?" If you go back to your last couple of posts, it's almost like you are two different people posting here. You put down your fellow pilots, while they figure out who is really going to stand up for their QOL. And WL, everyone gets a pass occasionally if they post when they've had a few too many. Even you!

It is two different people.

Rumor has it three Options pilots start Sunday, and they are going straight to the G450.

The three Options pilots that are going to the G450 have Options seniority #2,25, and 41 from what I hear.
Chief Aircraft Manager $170,000
Assistant Manager $145,000
Captain $140,000
Crew Chief $100,000
Cabin Server $55,000.

What is their Flexjet made up seniority #? And what about the pay scale? Uncle wants a B scale. Is this the start of one?

Rumor has it three Options pilots start Sunday, and they are going straight to the G450.

Since it's training by CAE or others, not Flexjet, maybe they have a chance of passing.

Because, our training is just too difficult.... whatever.

Latest resources

Back