• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's no way he would have passed up going to SW if he didn't get the VSP. I'm calling BS on that one. He is a pilot, tho. Good guy too.

How do you figure? Maybe his financial situation is as such that he needed the VSP in order to make up for the significant drop in pay the first several years. There's at least a hundred of us in a similar situation: Ex-Wives, kids in college, sick parents - you know the drill.

I don't see how much matters if he's been at Southwest the whole time or whether or not he would have left if the VSP was offered or not. The fact is the VSP was promised to him and they didn't pay out. This amounts to pocket change for Kenn. He just likes to f*** with pilots who are not loyal to him. I'm sure to Kenn the idea that Southwest could be a better place then one of his shim sham operations is an insult.

As we enter a new phase of our exciting new vision, I would like to share this with you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=trBSg-bu3q4

- - - Updated - - -

to:ch
Send this to the lawyers to clean it up before I post this to FI.

I want all the pilots to know how excited I am about the futures I'm envisioning for them once we, I mean the pilots, rid themselves of the union. I can't wait to have a direct relationship with my employees again, so I can gain a "competitive advantage" over my competition. I know the recently terminated flight attendants, understand how important that "competitive advantage" can be. I know that, even though they were let go out of seniority, they are happy with the severance packages I generously afforded them. I mean, those old broads had been working for me for 20 years, I needed to keep the younger ones and because they didn't have a union, I could do whatever I wanted.

But enough about that. I want to introduce my good pal Russ Brown. He's a union buster, but the best thing is, he keeps "more then an arm's length distance" from management, that way I don't get my hands dirty, with all of this nasty mess. Give a listen here, at 9:23 to see what I mean...

http://norquist.radio.washingtontim...e-union-members-move-to-decertify-their-union

So, you see how great this guy is for me. Because, when it's over, the pilots will think I had nothing to do with it. Either way, Frank gets to take all the blame. But don't worry about him, he'll be OK, after all I've already rewarded him with a G650 type rating.

Last edited:
Informational Picketing!! My thoughts too.
I found this about this lawyer.
His for-profit union busting business provides multiple “consulting services” to employers. Come on, we're not that stupid Kenn. At least not most of us.

https://www.rwplabor.com/

The original Options guys have been thru this before. Same show but with different lipstick. Sorry Jim F. but your talking points have failed before. All of these items on your dream list will wilt away due to OPERATIONAL NECESSITY. No thanks!

Latest resources

Back