• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flex pilots
To register for access go to vuh website
Http;://forum.ibt1108.org
Do not wait . Let's get together guys
After almost 19 years here even I know we need a contract to work with Dac. It's that simple

Remember FI rule #1 unless you are 100% pro-union and 100% anti-management you will be called names.

Yip I'm not 100% prounion and being called names doesn't really bother me. I do have nicknames for some on the board. Remember rule#2. If you can't handle it, you don't belong on this board. I don't think anyone really has any ill will towards any other pilot.

TWA, why do you keep sword-fighting with GlorryCab and other GOOBERS who's only weapon is name-calling. Isn't it obvious he is devoid of any concept of professionalism in this industry?
WL

WL, I looks like one of the pilots that went to Flex got sent back to Options. Didn't make it thru training. He's back on the line at FO. The facts are my weapon of choice.

OK OK GC, riddle me this...what was the point of your post I responded to?
And secondly, what is Ms. Flex*wife talking about??? I don't drink soda.
And thirdly, if Mr.K(your uncle) doesn't pay out a bonus next month, it will prove to me he is untrustworthy....I have a written letter with a promise to pay a STIP(as do all Flex pilots ) signed my DAC management. If that doesn't happen, I'll be sending my card to Cap'n Crunch so he can protect me from the evil people in aviation.
WL

WL, I was simply making a good humored remark about the "shots" and "weapons" interplay between you and GC about how little boys like you go into the backyard with your BB guns and take aim at soda cans... Or maybe you're just pretending to get upset? It's very telling that innocent little remark bothered you so much. You accuse doh of losing his sense of humor but come on buddy where's yours?

Or maybe you thought I was bringing up the can one stuffs their balls into for the company? I guess once a ball stuffer always a ball stuffer... Even when it threatens to cut off your balls, you just can't help yourself.

Tell me, do they even say thank you? That's how you know you're a true whore - when they don't even care to thank you anymore. Ask TP. I bet he's beginning to understand all to well that KR doesn't appreciate the "help" he's giving.

See, Uncle prefers his fellating with a little bit of shame involved. Did you not read the book? Yes, Uncle prefers only those who's self esteem falls so low it borders on just shy of incompetence for his SFO programs (the new red label). To your credit, I think you are much too self involved and proud to be molded into the sycophants like chicken little that Ricci seeks to promote.

Anyway, glad to see you're making progress on the card front. You might as well just get a stamp ready because if you are to remain true to your promise, come May 2nd when there is still bonus BS being played, I expect you will keep your word and mail it in...

Oh WL,don't you remember? Management already admitted that promise isn't as good as the paper it's written on.

Please do come back here and post when you've mailed it. You're a smart guy so I know eventually you will. Then we can all have a good laugh, keep calm and Flex on...

Last edited:
Rather long reply there flex*wife, and, after reading it twice, would say you are pretty full of sh*t(in a good-natured sort of way). Please, reread your post. I’m not a little boy, don’t shoot cans, your remarks bother me about as much as a popcorn fart, and I recognize a metaphor most of the time…no splainin needed.

When you first started posting on this board, I said(to myself) “this ain’t no chick writing this” even though you wrote as if you were a wife of a pilot…I later asked my wife what she thought, and “that’s a guy” was her response. Why bring up this trivia, you ask?
Cause I hate reading stuff from folks who PRETEND to be something they're not. You say you have no balls, and so my sincere apology to you if you are who you say you are….I still think my wife is correct, however.

As far as "making progress” on the card front is concerned, turning in a card will be a jester to poke Mr.K in the eye, and not some new-found love of the iBT….it’s still a “protection racket”, and corrupt as can be…why don’t you ask what Cap’n Crunch’s salary is or that you want to see some of YOUR money directed at some Republican candidates nationally.

I still think you will see a proper bonus check in early May…..if not, you will see a whole bunch of cards mailed in.

WL

Oh warlord you practically have me blushing since I know from you the accusation I must be a dude is actually a twisted compliment. You have no faith whatsoever that a woman could actually write any response that could go toe to toe with you.

Regarding your wife, while my heart kind of lumps of for the lack of worth she must feel to agree with you that chicks cannot not merit equal footing on this topic , I am SOOOOOOOO happy to hear you actually have one.

I was sure a misogynistic blowhard would have been at the very least divorced. I will sincerely be sending some kind thoughts her way. Being a pilots wife is hard - it requires a willingness and ability to switch roles constantly. We have to be both independent and submissive, self starters and good soldiers, okay with spending all our time alone for a few days then quickly switch to all our time doting to hubs on his off days. We have to be 100% of the parental unit one day to letting him lead the next. I could go on but you've already accused me of being too verbose (gee I really must be a woman) so I'll assume you get the point. It's a interesting life for sure and as some on this board know, not every woman is up to the task.

If that's the best you got, you'll have to try harder. You've yet to get my goat.

You say my statements don't bother you but you're the one who keeps reacting. I'm thinking I hit a nerve there. As for pretending, come on WL, you really, really want to go there? Perhaps I'll take my cue to remember womanly tender- heartedness and give you a pass.

BTW, I hear ya on the front regarding politics and causes. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth too but Uncle is the reason we're in between a rock and a hard place on that. It actually pisses me off the most - the position he has put us in as families to even have to consider this choice.

But as a libertarian I did my history fact check and I'm comfortable with why unions were and are necessary and the numerous benefits both the family and our nation have received as a result. I've answered to that in other posts.

So I also did my research on dues and you might want to as well. The reason I finally got okay with the IBT versus any other union is they are actually the only one that keeps so much of your dues in the actual local where the decisions of how the money is spent is done by you and your fellow pilots, not the national. If it really matters to you then you should get on board now so you can be on the forefront of who gets selected for leadership when it comes to that point.

That all said WL, if you really need to talk it through PM me your number and me and my ovaries will call you back.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back