• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TW. Or should I say Captain Queeq, to sum up your answer, all of the pilots made it thru on schedule?

Once again, I won't comment on the training good/bad of any fellow FJ pilots.

There are many things that could cause a pilot not to finish "on schedule" assuming I understand what you mean by that. Pilots get sick, simulators break, family emergencies happen. Any of these things could happen and cause someone not to finish "on schedule" and they would be at no fault of the pilot.

You can keep asking the same question, and my answer won't change. Pilot training performance good or bad is private. Any professional aviator would understand this.

Sounds like a no.

Sounds like an assumption.

Buddy of mine rode the hotel van with you and your partner in MIA the other day. He was really suprised how you had really nothing bad to say about KR. He was also suprised you didn't jump your FOs stuff when he said he was putting in to come over to FJ.

TW/Captain Queeg, Everyone has an excuse. No matter the actual facts you have been bought and paid for, so you have to paint a rosy picture.

TW/Captain Queeg, Everyone has an excuse. No matter the actual facts you have been bought and paid for, so you have to paint a rosy picture.

My answer would have been the same when we were owned by Bombardier.

Professional instructors don't divuldge private information regarding other crewmembers performance.

Once again, if you were a professional yourself you would understand that. The fact that you keep asking and saying that I have been "bought and paid for" goes to show how much of an unprofessional scumbag you are.

I figure since you keep calling me "Capt Queeq" name calling is how you want to play this.

Captain Queeg you seem to have no problem calling me unprofessional and a scumbag. Now back to the question. Your answer went from a NO to now I'm a professional and won't comment.

Last edited:
Remember FI rule #1 unless you are 100% pro-union and 100% anti-management you will be called names.

TWA, why do you keep sword-fighting with GlorryCab and other GOOBERS who's only weapon is name-calling. Isn't it obvious he is devoid of any concept of professionalism in this industry?
WL

Latest resources

Back