• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What, is this no now a Tom Cruise movie?

TW. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

GC, you dint want to know the truth or try to spread it. It doesn't suit your cause.

So what you are saying is that 2 FO pilots who were in training in the sim didn't get along and FJ attempted to fire them. KR was made aware of this and stepped in to save their jobs. Just want to make sure what the story is you are spreading. Was the conflict because or one or both crewmembers? Was anything done first, or was it just an attempted termination as soon as we saw a problem?

I am only asking these questions since there is zero truth to you story and I would like to know if you have gone through the effort to provide any details, or is it another "KR is going to screw you" piece of propaganda. Oh, wait. In this story wouldnt KR be the hero? Heck, he saved their jobs according to you.

Maybe this story was created to keep more of your FO pilots from coming to FJ by scaring them away.

I heard one of the FO pilots showed up one day for class with a wrinkle in his shirt. FJ was going to fire him, but KR stepped in. Have you heard that one, of course not because it didn't happen either.

To the pilots of Flops who consistently post on Flight Info:
This thread is a perfect example of why you have become the laughing stock of Flight Options of FO pilots in the eyes of most at flex. You guys are brushed off and not taken seriously at all.

Like "Uncle Kenn", you are an embarrassment to the pilot group at FO. A few reasons why.... Your message always starts packaged in some form of deceit. This message, when delivered, already starting with a loss of credibility, attempts to convince pilots at flex to sell their future to one of the most corrupt outfits (the teamsters) in US history. Combine this with FO's past performance of contract negotiations and you have what most call a "joke". Just the the fact that the IBT hasn't publicly asked you to stop posting your drivel shows what an inept operation they are.

Life at Flex hasn't been perfect, there have been some short falls (especially for furloughees and first officers) but for most of us, we've been treated very well considering the economic state of the last 7+ years. With that being said combined with the lack luster of your contract and your clown show here at flight info, do you understand why the pilot group at flex has discounted the teamsters? Also your message comes across as nothing more than a form of self preservation with no ambition to grow.

Stop posting! Regroup! Figure out a better way that we can all stick together "stick together". Right now we see little value in selling our livelyhood to this form of mediocrity you guys live with and have presented as our future way of life.

This guy has it right.

You can't see it can you?

I'm not blowing smoke, I'm talking from experience, direct experience while all you are doing is aping other's non-factual prejudices. Please enlighten me with what your Teamster experience was....we're all waiting.

Working relationship with your management...that's the real joke. You have new management now, and you know nothing about them. Just because it's the same suit lying to you, he is now working for a new overlord. Are you really too dense to grasp the implications?

Flops guys dealt with those folks and found the Teamsters to be beneficial. You know nothing about who is really running your life but you choose to believe nothing will change as long as you keep your eyes and ears firmly shut.

You must be the guy who doesn't lock his doors in a new neighborhood despite of hearing about recent breakins until they are actually in your living room taking your sh!t....

How sad, another one who refuses to learn from other's hard won experiences.

Ohh, and btw, you're mostly screwing yourself, never mind all your colleagues.

Just curious, how much does the IBT pay you to say this silly stuff?

G4, his comments are much closer to the truth than anything you have posted about our Flexjet situation. Maybe because you have nothing to do with our company or our parent, so you know nothing of the situation. You expose yourself as a complete tool every time you post about Flex/Flops.

This board is a small percentage of KR defenders been talking to every FJ crew I see on the road and 100 percent of them are gonna vote union already just seeing the changes that already happened or are very very concerned. I have not met one anti union no matter what attitude and everyone of them has been nothing but sharp professional guys. Won't be able to say the sharp part when you get the new uniforms but that's not tbeir fault. And not one of them wants the uniform that actually seemed to be a big contributor to their decision oddly enough even over the 3% 401k loss.

very good post there, el Raton. Unfortunately it will probably only encourage more drivel.

shanes, you didn't take your meds before typing this latest screed, did you?

WL

Latest resources

Back