• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard it was 75 differences training. Forgive my ignorance, but why are the most junior pilots on the list upgrading?

Believe me they're NOT upgrading! So far there is a growing group of Capts and FOs that in theory anyway are being assigned to crew the 75 only. The rest of the 40/45 pilots, including those that came over from FO are being run through differences training as they cycle through either short or long recurrent. Not sure exactly what the fleet plan is but the 40s are going away it seems sooner rather than later. They may keep some people in the 40/45 as the fleet winds down but everyone else will start flying the 75 as more come on line. Just to reiterate the FO pilots that came over are technically FOs in either the 40/45 or 75. Does it really matter though? I mean they kept their pay which is higher than what FJ FOs are making and we're all wearing 4 stripes now anyway.

Restore the image? Latest info is that 2 of the FO pilots failed their 6 month rides. I hope that the professional Flex pilots realize these pilots were selected by Kenn. The majority of FO pilots are trying to raise the level of professionalism over here but we have our obstacles as well. Kenn will not be happy to learn about this because these pilots were to be the ones spreading his "vision".

Same ones that struggled initial are now bombing six months later.

I heard it was 75 differences training. Forgive my ignorance, but why are the most junior pilots on the list upgrading?

The 75 isn't an "upgrade," Just differences. When they ask for volunteers to go over to it, any 45 pilot can apply. If you can hold it, you get it. The problem is, if you can't comprehend the 45, then you have no business being in the 75.

Ok Mr. Moviestar, I see you didn't like your cameo appearance and will be producing, not one but two!, of your own dog and pony show videos. You claim the videos will be a question and answer session with "union supporters". Your hand-picked "union supporters" never were real union supporters. And how are these pilots going to be rewarded? With a back door deal that bypasses seniority and puts a junior guy in the left seat in a G-450. Very sad that you can't see you have sold your soul...

You paint with a very broad stoke Cabbie.

You should be careful who you're calling names. Since you don't actually work here I'll tell you... the FJ guys are straight up guys, and you look like a fool for saying otherwise.

That aside, I can't see any practical purpose for this production. KR is great at saying things that didn't happen, aren't happening now, and will never happen. It's easy to promise the moon if you're never held accountable.

Latest resources

Back