• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good work, Comrade! :rolleyes: Do they let you wear your green commie cap with the red star when you fly, too? :laugh: A guy can't even make a living in peace anymore, eh?

I think the new cap comes with the CBA that 1108 hasn't accomplished yet. :pimp:

Good work, Comrade! :rolleyes: Do they let you wear your green commie cap with the red star when you fly, too? :laugh: A guy can't even make a living in peace anymore, eh?

Ok, how the heck do you get into the merchant marines? I've been out of school for 3 months as an electrical engineer and am ready to throw in the towel at a moment's notice .. definitely not my cup of tea.

For those of you who are interested, west coast longshoreman make between $70-100k per year doing manual labor (the crane operators can close in on $200k). The catch? You have to work on "casual" status for several years, basically begging for a day of work here and there until you have accrued a few thousand hours and pass a skills test. But hey, once you're in, you're in.

Anyone know where to get a job as a oil derrick/field worker for an oil company? I've heard the pay is good.

While we're at it, can anyone throw me a few suggestions for jobs which involve outdoor work and decent pay without having to pay for more school?

-cjs 2005

Is this the same guy? Are you are deckhand? An electrical engineer or some oil worker now? Or did you find a military office to promise you a flight slot with no more school? Its all good BRO? Isn't that your quote?
Fact is you are a troll on these boards--just look at your history-you don't work at Flops.
Truth be told the people I have to deal with that slow this process down are stealing right out of my pocket and taking away from my family. I have a lot invested in this career and more time at FLOPS that all the losers in mgt combined. So, if my and my UNION brothers and sisters hard work gets these lame non supportive pilots riding on the backs of my friends a decent raise will they turn it down? NOT!

Now for your question--Can a guy make a living in peace anymore? NO! Just ask the Marker brothers who sold themselves to mgt. So, cjs- if you were in this field of work instead of a dreamer having envy and a bad case of shiney jet syndrome you would understand but I think you are just a troll.. So just like the other losers of FUD and Harrasment you can sit down and shut up and leave the hard work up to us.

Is this the same guy? Are you are deckhand? An electrical engineer or some oil worker now? Or did you find a military office to promise you a flight slot with no more school? Its all good BRO? Isn't that your quote?
Fact is you are a troll on these boards--just look at your history-you don't work at Flops.
Truth be told the people I have to deal with that slow this process down are stealing right out of my pocket and taking away from my family. I have a lot invested in this career and more time at FLOPS that all the losers in mgt combined. So, if my and my UNION brothers and sisters hard work gets these lame non supportive pilots riding on the backs of my friends a decent raise will they turn it down? NOT!

Now for your question--Can a guy make a living in peace anymore? NO! Just ask the Marker brothers who sold themselves to mgt. So, cjs- if you were in this field of work instead of a dreamer having envy and a bad case of shiney jet syndrome you would understand but I think you are just a troll.. So just like the other losers of FUD and Harrassment you can sit down and shut up and leave the hard work up to us.

I wonder if we have any mechanics/ avionics dudes with the initials of CJS that have Mesa and/or military affiliations ? Nahhh...you'd have to be wayyyy too stupid to out yourself that easily... nevermind, couldn't be that simple.
If that is the case, I better step up the research and get the h*ll outta dodge quicker than expected if this clueless guy is working on the planes!:eek:

I have come to the same "troll" conclusion, Galaxy.

1) CJS showed lack of manners/respect by quoting my posts despite a request that only my friends do that. Same attitude as the fudspinner.

2) Refused to share basic employment, family status type of information that is commonly exchanged here as a means of establishing credibility. Sound familiar?

3) His posts clearly show an agenda of running down Unions and deliberately misrepresenting situations. In other words--spreading FUD and twisting words.

This message board is our online frac community to share information and offer one another support. I look at it as though we're virtual neighbors dropping by for a visit, stopping to chat while coming and going etc. For myself (and probably many others feel the same) if I had a neighbor that was constantly rude and never had a positive thing to say to me or anyone else in the neighborhood, I'd avoid and ignore that troll. I'd warn other neighbors about the jerk so they could also avoid getting subjected to the village idiot type of tirades that add nothing of value to the neighborhood other than generating even more sympathy for one another. NJW

TROLLS WHO DELIGHT IN DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD BE GIVEN THE BLACK BOOT

Doesn't understand the rules

I have come to the same "troll" conclusion, Galaxy.

1) CJS showed lack of manners/respect by quoting my posts despite a request that only my friends do that. Same attitude as the fudspinner.

2) Refused to share basic employment, family status type of information that is commonly exchanged here as a means of establishing credibility. Sound familiar?

3) His posts clearly show an agenda of running down Unions and deliberately misrepresenting situations. In other words--spreading FUD and twisting words.

This message board is our online frac community to share information and offer one another support. I look at it as though we're virtual neighbors dropping by for a visit, stopping to chat while coming and going etc. For myself (and probably many others feel the same) if I had a neighbor that was constantly rude and never had a positive thing to say to me or anyone else in the neighborhood, I'd avoid and ignore that troll. I'd warn other neighbors about the jerk so they could also avoid getting subjected to the village idiot type of tirades that add nothing of value to the neighborhood other than generating even more sympathy for one another. NJW

TROLLS WHO DELIGHT IN DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD BE GIVEN THE BLACK BOOT

You aren't smart enough to be the boss of me or anybody else for that matter.

NJW.. here are the rules of the forum which you agreed to when you joined. Here is the one basic one that I find most appropriate:

General participation:

If you have a thin skin, don’t post. If you do, remember that there are many diverse opinions on this board and you may well encounter a scathing attack on yours. Don’t take it too personally. Logic and a civil tone seem to work best when debating a subject and it helps you gain respect during the course of your participation on the forums.

You are able to dish it out, but not take it. You want to censor those that don't agree with you, and that appears to be a growing segment of posters on this board. I can't believe you think you can dictate what others on this board can and can't do. There isn't a CBA on this board, and nobody speaks for me, or anybody else.

I don't respect you, and never will. The board says logic and civil tone... you like to call me names and attack me at every possible turn you can.

I like to catch your despicable attitudes and quote you. I enjoy my new signature, because they are your unedited words.

You have attitudes that are detrimental to the industry, and much to your dismay, I will continue to quote you and show your continued disrespect to non-pilot fractional and industry employees.

Game on!

For those that continue to feed b19...

Here's a good piece of advice from Mark Twain:

Never argue with a fool... onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

These threads are just getting consumed with his garbage. Think about how devastated he would be if no one acknowledged him... what better way to show disregard for someone... he talks and no one listens or responds. Spend your time on relevant discussion of value and leave the trash where it belongs.

Here's a good piece of advice from Mark Twain:

Never argue with a fool... onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

These threads are just getting consumed with his garbage. Think about how devastated he would be if no one acknowledged him... what better way to show disregard for someone... he talks and no one listens or responds. Spend your time on relevant discussion of value and leave the trash where it belongs.

:laugh:

The most disrespectful of the union supporters have me on ignore, and I've encouraged that for over a year.

Just like you guys at FLOPS asked for a union and stagnated the company, I got what I wanted.

No opposition to present my view! :D

:laugh:

The most disrespectful of the union supporters have me on ignore, and I've encouraged that for over a year.

Just like you guys at FLOPS asked for a union and stagnated the company, I got what I wanted.

No opposition to present my view! :D

Yea your a MORON

Latest resources

Back