Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back on track

Well, we heard it from the cats mouth during last nights Flops union telephone call in. The company is calling our Bluff.

If your not paying your dues....Its gonna be mighty uncomfortable being on the road for 8 days.

To you Flops pilots not paying your dues....GAME ON

To you New hires.....You made your bed the morning you told Flops "YES ill take the job"....no bichn....GAME ON

To Flops management, You don't want to pay industry wages, fine, your gonna get Kmart work out of us. ...GAME ON

To the industry, Flops might be here today, But if managements "Game ON" plays out, we will not be here tomorrow......GAME ON

B19 get your resume together, might be #3 for you. Your right, "the company will get the union it deserves".

GAME ON, GAME ON

Well a few of you have allowed Bob/B19 to hijack this thread as he has done with so many others. I don't know why you allow this moron to continue his bull$hit. DimeLine you are the man that started this thread with very important and pertinent information. Yet you are one of the guys that continue to help mooron boy kill your thread. Please my brother put this jerk on ignore and lets clean up this board. After we have ignored him and he no longer has a platform to spew his crap he will go away. Its easy just place him on your ignore list.:beer:

GAME ON, GAME ON

A breath of fresh air, isn't it...:) While we're concentrating on relevant, current events in the frac industry, I'd like to mention that some of the NJASAP leaders are involved in important discussions and negotiations this week with the IBT. I hope the frac pilots will join me in wishing the NJASAP team well. One of their goals is to make sure that the Options pilotgroup (the other side of 1108) is also in a strong position going forward. Outsiders may not see it, but 1108 members should all realize that it's still a group effort to achieve the maximum opportunity to advance our common goals and the frac industry as a whole. NJW

A request to board members: Please do not quote my posts without my permission (personal friends are exempt) my words are my own and lately it has been necessary to protect the integrity of my posts. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

GAME ON!!!

I just met one VERY lonely Pilot the other day. It is not often you see a frac guy sitting alone in a lobby until I found out why--Oops not supporting your Union? Now I know your name too... It will be a long week then to my friend.

GAME ON!!!

I just met one VERY lonely Pilot the other day. It is not often you see a frac guy sitting alone in a lobby until I found out why--Oops not supporting your Union? Now I know your name too... It will be a long week then to my friend.

He's about as lonely as 1108 and the bargaining table. :laugh:

Lonely? Isn't there 800 pilots at FLOPS? Doesn't sound lonely to me.
The Union is what you make of it and the pilots are the Union. Not some empty suit in DC.
But you can't understand that, can you? You are always on your knees for the empty suit.:blush:
Got to earn your money. :laugh:

Oh Bob/B19,
I still won't read your babble-
just be happy in knowing that your mgt friendly pilots are not enjoying work anymore..

A request to board members: Please do not quote my posts without my permission (personal friends are exempt) my words are my own and lately it has been necessary to protect the integrity of my posts. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

There is no understanding, and I will quote you as I see fit.

As my profile says, nobody speaks for me, especially somebody that writes as many disrespectful things as you do that need to be pointed out on a regular basis lest they get lost in the neverending sea of words that you write.

I have chosen your most disrespectful line ever and have replaced my Frank Lorenzo quote.

Frank would be proud. :D

This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

STFD means what? I did a Yahoo search but nothing.......

Funny how the folks that left the Flop House to go to the promise land send a message about STFD......What does it mean?

Last edited:
GAME ON!!!

Good work, Comrade! :rolleyes: Do they let you wear your green commie cap with the red star when you fly, too? :laugh: A guy can't even make a living in peace anymore, eh?

Latest resources

Back