• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You aren't smart enough to be the boss of me or anybody else for that matter.

I arrived at the same conclusion about you after reading about 10 of your posts.

I must say, I thank my lucky stars you have nothing to do with me.
It appears you are a troll (tool) hired by management to spread disinformation.

Do you really think people are so stupid to believe you are on a personal crusade against unions?

Have you ever thought of contributing to something that's a greater good than your own selfish small work/life?
I've witnessed it at NJA and I have to say I've been humbled by what my union representation has done for my family, coworkers, and company.

Jppt, good post! There are close to 3000 NJ pilots and if we include their family members you'd have thousands of witnesses to the big QOL jump seen in the last few years. Now to that large group...add the Shares pilots and their families who have received a pay raise (twice no less) because NJ pilots raised the bar. Then factor in all of the Options pilots and their families who are now represented, for the first time, in contract negotiations. There are tens of thousands of frac folks who have directly benefited from the efforts of StrongUnion-- now NJASAP. NJA is posting record profits and pilots are beating a path to their door. For icing on the cake we have the fact that the relationship between the Union and the Company has never been better. It is, indeed, a record to be proud of! NJW

Public screen name CJS

(re:screen name CJS)
Is this the same guy? Are you are deckhand? An electrical engineer or some oil worker now? Or did you find a military office to promise you a flight slot with no more school? Its all good BRO? Isn't that your quote?
Fact is you are a troll on these boards--just look at your history-you don't work at Flops.
Truth be told the people I have to deal with that slow this process down are stealing right out of my pocket and taking away from my family. I have a lot invested in this career and more time at FLOPS that all the losers in mgt combined. So, if my and my UNION brothers and sisters hard work gets these lame non supportive pilots riding on the backs of my friends a decent raise will they turn it down? NOT!

Now for your question--Can a guy make a living in peace anymore? NO! Just ask the Marker brothers who sold themselves to mgt. So, cjs- if you were in this field of work instead of a dreamer having envy and a bad case of shiny jet syndrome you would understand but I think you are just a troll.. So just like the other losers of FUD and Harrassment you can sit down and shut up and leave the hard work up to us.

I wonder if we have any mechanics/ avionics dudes with the initials of CJS that have Mesa and/or military affiliations ? Nahhh...you'd have to be wayyyy too stupid to out yourself that easily... nevermind, couldn't be that simple.
If that is the case, I better step up the research and get the h*ll outta dodge quicker than expected if this clueless guy is working on the planes!:eek:

Wow... CJS sure stopped his posting spree after my post.... Must have guessed correctly. No "this message is blocked because CJS is on your ignore list" anywhere since my post. He is obviously not very intelligent when choosing what public info he puts out there when he decides to harass others on a public message board....:smash:

Thanks for sharing your educated guess, Voice. I was getting tired of being told that my husband should leave NJA if he has it so bad....:rolleyes: The anti-union posters just spout the typical FUD. They don't care that it doesn't even apply to our situation. According to CJS things are bad at NJA and pilots are lining up around the block for a job at FltOps....:rolleyes: Those who twist reality do so to fit their hidden agenda...:mad:

TROLLS DELIBERATELY SPREADING MISINFORMATION SHOULD GET THE BOOT

Thanks for sharing your educated guess, Voice. I was getting tired of being told that my husband should leave NJA if he has it so bad....:rolleyes: The anti-union posters just spout the typical FUD. They don't care that it doesn't even apply to our situation. According to CJS things are bad at NJA and pilots are lining up around the block for a job at FltOps....:rolleyes: Those who twist reality do so to fit their hidden agenda...:mad:

TROLLS DELIBERATELY SPREADING MISINFORMATION SHOULD GET THE BOOT

Misinformation?????

You don't give a sweet crap about anybody but yourself. You don't care about FLOPS or ANY non-pilot employee. All you care about is the success of 1108 so your husband has a sweet income.

Who the hell are you fooling? It's all about money and personal success for you and your husband. You could care less about the company and the fractional industry.

If you cared about anybody else, you never would have made the statement:

Wow... CJS sure stopped his posting spree after my post.... Must have guessed correctly. No "this message is blocked because CJS is on your ignore list" anywhere since my post. He is obviously not very intelligent when choosing what public info he puts out there when he decides to harass others on a public message board....:smash:

And you wonder why I won't give any personal information.

I've been harrassed and targeted more than any other on this board because I have experience with unions that few others on this board have and have shared that information. The private messages of support make it worth it for me to continue.

Few, if any can counter my arguements with the personal experience. Few on this board have been close to negotiations from the company point of view, few have had the fun of being laid off more than once due to union actions and few have seen the back end and factual circumstances of the grievance process.

Many of you block my opinions, and I enjoy that. Some of you have personal agendas, NJW's husband for example is directly involved in union activities and derives an income from them.

When 1108 is successful, he is successful, thus she is successful. Anybody that thinks she is in this for anything but personal gain is fooling nobody but themselves.

Her famous "career investment" quote below, highlights her attitude toward the industry. It's degrading, despicable and shows the woman behind the union support.

Just the sound of a friend laughing...:p

And in the background if you listen closely you can hear the Options pilots digging in for the last phase of their contract battle. They're making a stand for professional wages at Industry Standard. Oh...I can also hear their family members, friends, and other pilots cheering them on. Sounds good to me! NJW

Just the sound of a friend laughing...:p

And in the background if you listen closely you can hear the Options pilots digging in for the last phase of their contract battle. They're making a stand for professional wages at Industry Standard. Oh...I can also hear their family members, friends, and other pilots cheering them on. Sounds good to me! NJW

shhhhhh ...

On a quiet night, one can hear yet another certificated air carrier file for bankruptcy and the FLOPS pilots pinning their future on a union that didn't get it done in time.

The economic pressure is on, and 1108 is playing with the teamsters instead of focusing their attention where it will protect the pilots at FLOPS....

Don't tell anybody...

Latest resources

Back