• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Impass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how you twist those facts. Yes Delta is the least unionized as a whole company. But the pilots are very unionized. I know many of them and they are as hard core as it comes. Hel!, the DeltaPilots Union torpedoed the NW/Delta merger! That is FACT.
Stop spinning you troll.

edit:
Non Rev!?! Are you fking kidding me!?! What a joke. Been there and done that back in the day when it was reasonable. Still sucked. You can add that to the dog pile with the stupid hat and JS privileges. I will use points/miles and a decent paycheck to get where I am going.
Get a clue you 80's throwback.

edit 2:
Isn't skywest on the bubble?

Last edited:
Funny how you twist those facts. Yes Delta is the least unionized as a whole company. But the pilots are very unionized. I know many of them and they are as hard core as it comes. Hel!, the DeltaPilots Union torpedoed the NW/Delta merger! That is FACT.
Stop spinning you troll.

edit:
Non Rev!?! Are you fking kidding me!?! What a joke. Been there and done that back in the day when it was reasonable. Still sucked. You can add that to the dog pile with the stupid hat and JS privileges. I will use points/miles and a decent paycheck to get where I am going.
Get a clue you 80's throwback.

edit 2:
Isn't skywest on the bubble?

Delta/NWA was been slowed down, not torpedoed. On top of that, was that something to be proud of? I think not.

FACT: Just this morning USA today had an article stating that the merger is about to happen anyway and the unions are going to have to slug it out on their own.

Being the least unionized allowed them to weather the storm better than any other major carrier.

I've had the points and the non-rev at the same time. I'll take the non-rev thank you. I'll admit the points are nice, but I travel too much and burn them too fast to rely on them. We've never had a problem to get where we wanted to go to. A lot of experience goes a long way.

Living in the 80's? :laugh:

Unions don't have the strength that they once did and is why they are overated and outdated. You need to live in this century, not the last one.

With the economy the way it is, 1108 needs to get off it's high horse and get it done. They longer they wait, the worse it gets for them. It's a new century.

Two thirds of the pilots at FLOPS voted the union in and have gotten exactly what they asked for. They've stagnanted the entire company, got three years of turmoil and have ineffective union leadership that is simply acting as all union leadership does under pressure. They are going to not react and let everybody just languish in a stagnant company that can't do anything while the union just does nothing.

Quoting Butt Boy B19

Hawker Dude

Dime Line

GunFyter

My brothers, et all who still are quoting butt boy B19, many of us have cut this jerk off and placed him on our ignore list. Not seeing his constant dribble disrupting threads is a great thing, you should try it. Until you come to that point please do the rest of us a favor, if you must reply to this mooron please do not include a quote. The jerk has proved again and again that he has nothing to contribute on this board or in any discussion.

Please help us sweep butt boy B19 under the rug.

Last edited:
I second the motion. Lets all get behind the movement of getting rid of the troll. He obviously gets off on the entertainment that responders give him.

DON'T GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION.

Putting words in my mouth.

I was writing to your spinning that Delta was the least unionized. You can have a fully Unionized carrier that is weak. Or a less Unionized DAL that is very strong. Case in point, DAL. The Delta Pilots are very strong within ALPA.
We are talking about pilots and I really am not interested with other groups. I know that is your new angle, the poor other workers. Just keep that line of crap in mind when you shove your next cutback down the poor other groups throat.
I have seen this FUD before.

And yes, it is a good thing if the Pilots at DAL were going to get the short end of that merger. It may be good for the upper management folks, but again the line folks get screwed. Regardless, it is all business, so if the delay helps the pilots in the long run, then patience was a good business decision for them.

As far as living in this Century. Is that why NJA should stay with the IBT? Funny.
You are talking in circles. Crazy talk.:nuts:

Wow! I just used the ignore function for the first time.

I feel like I just had a colonic.:laugh:

For those that continue to feed b19...

Here's a good piece of advice from Mark Twain:

Never argue with a fool... onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

These threads are just getting consumed with his garbage. Think about how devastated he would be if no one acknowledged him... what better way to show disregard for someone... he talks and no one listens or responds. Spend your time on relevant discussion of value and leave the trash where it belongs.

True... however, I'm talking about the really nasty, old, smelly, rotten, pungent, moldy trash the truck should have picked up a long time ago.

Latest resources

Back