• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hawker Dude

Dime Line

GunFyter

My brothers, et all who still are quoting butt boy B19, many of us have cut this jerk off and placed him on our ignore list. Not seeing his constant dribble disrupting threads is a great thing, you should try it. Until you come to that point please do the rest of us a favor, if you must reply to this mooron please do not include a quote. The jerk has proved again and again that he has nothing to contribute on this board or in any discussion.

Please help us sweep butt boy B19 under the rug.

I'm signed up. That driveling spineless incorrigible idiot is now on my ignore list.

Remove user from ignore list
B19 Flyer
This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

Wow! Now my pages have a new look.

B19 Flyer

Meaningful info, separated by the ignore list message

B19 Flyer

It looks kinda like a picket fence.

B19 Flyer

Now, I can truly get the last word.

Hey Bob, it wasn’t me that keyed your car!!!

These threads are just getting consumed with his garbage. Think about how devastated he would be if no one acknowledged him... what better way to show disregard for someone... he talks and no one listens or responds. Spend your time on relevant discussion of value and leave the trash where it belongs.

So, ignore this guy and just stoke each other on how much you love the unions? Because, there can't possibly be any other way to look at this issue can there?! Ignoring him means you are sticking your head in the sand and not hearing both sides objectively. This is a forum after all. You guys just want to preach to the choir instead of presenting your case and debating with the opposing side. Silly.

Silly would be telling people where you stand over and over again. It doesn't matter the thread, the same people always spread the same FUD. Add value or shut up and move on. It is that simple.

Silly would be telling people where you stand over and over again. It doesn't matter the thread, the same people always spread the same FUD. Add value or shut up and move on. It is that simple.

The more that I remind about things coming true I stated two years ago, the more they have placed their heads in the sand.

I stated that there would be at least 3 years of turmoil. We are at two years and counting.

I stated that the union didn't react well under pressure. The union is now facing the enemy of the economy, and it's getting worse by the day.

1108 is fighting with NJASAP. Great place for the FLOPS pilots at a time when they need the help most. Sucks to be a union-supporting FLOPS pilot, doesn't it?

Last but not least, I like the clean slate I have to counter their posts unopposed. Their weany opposition didn't make sense anyway.

What the hel! have I been waiting for. This a breath of fresh air. No more listening to its FUD.
Before we know it, Skanza will be the only one listening to him!:beer:

This is a typical type A personality response. "Me me me, I love me!"

"Arrogance. I like that in a pilot."​

TOP GUN
But the reality is... without Pilots, there is no reason to have aviation companies or build airplanes. Just like there is no reason to build football stadiums without players or build Hospitals if there are no Doctors.

Its all about the pilots.​

"Arrogance. I like that in a pilot."​

TOP GUN
But the reality is... without Pilots, there is no reason to have aviation companies or build airplanes. Just like there is no reason to build football stadiums without players or build Hospitals if there are no Doctors.

Its all about the pilots.​

The Right Stuff:
No buck$, No Buck Rogers.

Latest resources

Back