Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Arrogance. I like that in a pilot."​

TOP GUN​

But the reality is... without Pilots, there is no reason to have aviation companies or build airplanes. Just like there is no reason to build football stadiums without players or build Hospitals if there are no Doctors.​

Its all about the pilots.​

Right up until the fuel truck doesn't show.

Then, it's all about everybody else.

Football players can play without stadiums.

Doctors can practice without hospitals.

The military routinely gets the job done with remote control drones.

(I wonder if those drones are union?) :laugh:

do you have a picture of you in your wallet?

"Arrogance. I like that in a pilot."​

TOP GUN​

But the reality is... without Pilots, there is no reason to have aviation companies or build airplanes. Just like there is no reason to build football stadiums without players or build Hospitals if there are no Doctors.​

Its all about the pilots.​

Wow, you are full of yourself. That can be dangerous for CRM (cockpit resource management for the non-pilots out there). Just think, without wealthy people or airlines to purchase airplanes for travel, there would also be no reason to bulid airplanes. It is not all about the pilots, its about everybody in aviation, we all need to work together, or not at all.

Last edited:
Silly would be telling people where you stand over and over again. It doesn't matter the thread, the same people always spread the same FUD. Add value or shut up and move on. It is that simple.

Willy, you nailed it. Frac pilots have obviously already made a choice whether to work under a contract, or not. The frac community posts here to share information and lend friendly support to one another. The anti-union posters constantly interrupting and complaining about the legally exercised rights of the 1108 pilots are as rude and out of line as a person of one religion going into another's congregation and bad-mouthing the beliefs expressed among the membership....:mad: Those of us who post here for reasons of camaraderie should stick to our own conversations and let those who want a never-ending, purpose-less debate have it with one another.

The ignore function was made an integral part of the board to allow members to co-exist peacefully and use their time efficiently.

Wow, you are full of yourself. That can be dangerous for CRM (cockpit resource management for the non-pilots out there). Just think, without wealthy people or airlines to purchase airplanes for travel, there would also be no reason to bulid airplanes. It is not all about the pilots, its about everybody in aviation, we all need to work together, or not at all.
Yeah. Like its about everybody in a Hospital.

But when you need your appendix taken out ... its all about the Surgeon ... Not the hospital accountants and IT dept.

Just look at the websites for NJ, CS, Flexjets, etc.. Look at all that information posted about how great the pilots are. Thats what people want to be reassured about. That is what is being sold in this industry. Not the airplanes.

The anti-union posters constantly interrupting and complaining about the legally exercised rights of the 1108 pilots are as rude and out of line as a person of one religion going into another's congregation and bad-mouthing the beliefs expressed among the membership....:mad:

Yep, thanx to free speech we are allowed to speak our opinion anywhere we want! It's the American way!

As an aviation professional, of which you are not and never will be, I have a right to protect my industry by exposing the negative aspects of unions that I have experienced first hand which you seem to have ignored.

You on the other hand, come from the congregation of

"I'm a pilot's wife therefore I know all"

which is laughable amongst those of us who have invested in our careers as pilots and beyond that actually draw a paycheck in the industry.

You can dish out the disrespect to the industry, but when called on it you can't take the criticism. All you do is place on thy ugly boots and run from thy truth.

I have opposed unions because unions have been directly responsible for interupting MY life.

But, as a professional that has worked all aspects of this industry which is something that you have never done, I have never used the words as you have below to disrespect non-pilot employees and the career choices that they have made.

Your exact words NJW were:

the legally exercised rights of the 1108 pilots

You can legally sue McDonalds because you were stupid and dumped a hot coffee in your lap, but that doesn't make it ethical or morally right.

But you are right, it's the American way.

Yeah. Like its about everybody in a Hospital.

But when you need your appendix taken out ... its all about the Surgeon ... Not the hospital accountants and IT dept.

Just look at the websites for NJ, CS, Flexjets, etc.. Look at all that information posted about how great the pilots are. Thats what people want to be reassured about. That is what is being sold in this industry. Not the airplanes.

Funny that you chose to include two companies that do not have unions.

Latest resources

Back