• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Impass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Galaxy, I know you are only interested in a FAIR contract that offers parity with your frac peers, but don't be surprised when the FLOPS offer you guys a POSTA first...:mad: Remember, that all of this is very predictable; they're taking their cues from Fud and Harassment who sits right next to them at the bargaining table. What a waste of money that could, and should, be spent pulling up the wages of their own workers. They'll claim they can't pay the pilots the professional salary they're worth, at the same time they're helping to fill the F&H coffers with your pay raise...:mad: Here's an ugly irony; you know that firm doesn't work without a contract..and they certainly expect to get the going rate for their expertise...:rolleyes:

THE FLOPS HAVE HIRED UNION-BUSTERS TO HELP THEM NEGOTIATE. THAT KIND OF BARGAINING NEEDS TO GET THE BOOT.

Galaxy, I know you are only interested in a FAIR contract that offers parity with your frac peers, but don't be surprised when the FLOPS offer you guys a POSTA first...:mad: Remember, that all of this is very predictable; they're taking their cues from Fud and Harassment who sits right next to them at the bargaining table. What a waste of money that could, and should, be spent pulling up the wages of their own workers. They'll claim they can't pay the pilots the professional salary they're worth, at the same time they're helping to fill the F&H coffers with your pay raise...:mad: Here's an ugly irony; you know that firm doesn't work without a contract..and they certainly expect to get the going rate for their expertise...:rolleyes:

THE FLOPS HAVE HIRED UNION-BUSTERS TO HELP THEM NEGOTIATE. THAT KIND OF BARGAINING NEEDS TO GET THE BOOT.

Any Idea how much they are being paid???

I know what they will try NJW, I have read the FUD Bible and watched the events unfold at NJA for 8 years. I expect nothing less from our contract. I am sure they will put garbage across the table. I have tons of trust in the MEC that they will not even push crap on us to vote on.

It is just fun watching mgt struggle running a company when F & H is set out to break the union even if it destroys the company. F & H will take no blame and move on to the next victim. FLOPS will spend the next 5 years trying to recover from this.

Excellent post!!

There you have it. Not the kind of money a hurting company can come up with, is it...:mad: I have Levitt's book, but it's even more interesting to watch him in person--laying it out there--all the manipulation, making pawns of the supervisors, etc. This series should be required viewing for the entire Options group. You heard Levitt, union busters will do and say whatever it takes; they care nothing about the workers' well being and morale they are trying to destroy. Put the fudspinners on your ignore list and please don't quote them. They are here to run their propaganda war and the frac pilots (and their supporters) should shut them down by shutting them out.

Another Levitt quote from Confessions Of A Union Buster: Watching the crude and abusive nature of my old associates during those years, I was forced to acknowledge the vile nature of my field. Slowly I began to realize that my more polished techniques were just a distilled version of the same villainy. Not only were working people crushed by the cruelty of the union busters, but the companies themselves were raped, as consultants and attorneys conspired to wring as much money as they could out of their clients. .... I felt repulsed by what I saw and sickened that I was, in fact, a prominent member of the club. I renounced the field.

eff yu

Well I have Skanza on ignore but I thought other readers might find this interesting... A quick google of "skanza" and you get many results. Is this you skanza? :D
http://skanza.deviantart.com/
or maybe this is you? hmmm? :laugh:

http://www.myspace.com/skanza

Good stuff lol... enjoy!

That is good stuff. Especially since it proves that you are so way off. But I can take a joke, just like well I'll save it for later...

Buttsecks?

:laugh:

:laugh:

now i've seen "lose" and "loose", and "descent" and "decent" get confused on this board but............you've had to at the very least seen a playboy with the word sex in it. unless "sex" is a no no word on this board.:laugh:

Latest resources

Back