• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX Class April 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did update my profile, however I am pretty sure that did not matter. The most important thing is to make sure phone and address are current. Also need to have a current first class and FE Written.

Thanks for the udate. I have a first class medical and just retook my fex written for the third time. I emailed KD with all new phone #'s.
Thanks

April 12th Class is starting to fill

Hey guys sorry for the late post. I got the call earlier today for the 12 April class. KD said 10 in the 5 April class and 10 in the 15 April class, that's all the info I got. I interviewed 1 Jul 02. Keep the calls coming.

flying

FE Pay

Another optimistic question---Not having access to the AirInc payscales/propaganda, I'm trying to get a rough idea of what 1st year pay (per month) is like as an FE....2nd year pay etc.. I'm sure it varies somewhat, but I'd like to base it on an "average" month if such a thing exists.

Thanks!!

Training pay is 2K per month. It lasts through IOE. First year S/O pay is $47/hr. Second year is $64/hr. Second year pay begins on the first day of the bid month you were hired (roughly the first of the month). Probation ends on the anniversary of your date of hire. Hope this helps.

FedEx usually has 8 4-week bid months and 4 5-week bid months each year. In the back of the 72 you will get about 68-75 hours/month in a 4-week month, and about 85-95 hours/month in 5-week month. The minimum pay is 68 hours and 85 hours and frequently that is what you get if on reserve, although I have been seeing some higher RLGs (reserve line guarantee) lately. (RLG is 96% of the average of all the lines)

Correction

I just re-read my earlier post and saw why fat fingers and typing do not mix! I have only heard of the 5th and the 12th as class dates for FedEx. The 15th was a typo.
See you all in Memphis soon I hope!!

flying

Tough decision!

FedEx or JetBlue? Received a voice mail message from KD for a 12 April class last night. I've been with JetBlue now for almost a year. I'm curious as to what you would do and why if you were in my shoes. I'll let you know my decision after I hear some of your responses.

Latest resources

Back