FEDEX Class April 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One Pay rate

I think they (the company) are pushing for one pay rate for ALL aircraft (per seat position of course), at least that's the way I read it (openers).

Training Duration?

Based on my interview date (Sep '02) I think I'm still in the deep end of the pool. In the event, however, that I am invited to dry off sometime this year, I was wondering approximately how long indoc / 727 training is expected to last????

Thanks,

Pecan-

Once you get on property, with initial orientation (2 weeks) and 727 training (two months) and IOE (two weeks) it really is closer to 3 months before you hit the line. You also receive training pay until you complete IOE and are signed off for the line.

well?

It must vary by class then. I started Feb 18th and hit IOE the 3rd week in April. I'm sure holidays, class sizes, and sim schedules will have something to do with training length.

Goose17

It was 58 days for me from hire date to completion of IOE. Then I had week or so off before I started my custom line.

Right at two months for me as well. I can still remember vividly because the day after I completed IOE, off to Disney World I went . What else was I going to do with the week off and all that training pay?:) Plus I kinda owed it to my family for putting up with me for those two months of training. Good luck and see ya soon on the property.

t38dude

Before any of you guys got the call, did FEDEX ask for any updates, ex. job, medical, flight time, etc...
Just curious, waiting for the call...
Thanks

Latest resources

Back