FEDEX Class April 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MD80JAD

Just got the call from KD. YAHOO. She said April 5th class of 10 people and another class later in the month. She said a total of 24 people I thought. Hope this is good news to some wet drowning hopefuls out there. She also said the 3rd class in May is possible but not for sure. GOOD LUCK SEE YOU IN MEM.

CONGRATS!!!!!! Hope to see ya there...i think i am right at the mendoza line for the 24. let's hope there are more classes to follow.

h.

Insert Mr. Burns here............EEEGGGSSSEELLLLLENNT!!

Congratulations and welcome aboard.

:D

Practice repeating this...

..."the line is much more fun than training, the line is much more fun than training..." :p

Seriously...learning to be an FE was like NOTHING flying related I'd done before. However, once you are on the line, some of our trips are pretty cool. So...just keep pressin' on.

And welcome aboard...

See ya there!

Kim just called and offered an April 5th class. She seemed rusty, but that's understandable since cob webs have probably grown over there phones over the past year and a half. But who was counting. BTW, do not screen your calls. The caller I.D. (if you have that) says "unavailable"!

Hey Skytrain, when did you interview? The accuracy of the poolie list is starting to kill me! I believe I'm in the high teens/early twenties, but I have no idea now!

Latest resources

Back