Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest showing videos of crippled folks and.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Inthegoo,

I still have not received your contact information so I can email your original post over to KB or CC on your feelings of the class...

Professionalism?

how about ASAP?

How about a CBA?

How about an SBA?

How about codified work rules so when you tell your wife and kids you'll be home at a certain time and some snot nosed sycophant management boy tries to extend you, you can tell him to pound sand....

I am willing to bet that my Code of Ethics, despite Timmy joking it up, is much better than a oath pledge that I am coerced into reciting....

you guys really take a pledge? haha.. wtf is wrong with you people? You know Hitler also coerced a bunch of lemmings to see things his way too. Wake up folks. Snap out of it. You're being ass raped and pledging to smile about it?? ENJOY!

Come on J.I..... You are a joke! Get over it and ACT like a PROFESSIONAL!

ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEADERSHIP vs INTEGRITY!

For you sh*t bags out there that want to act and do your job half ASS because things are not the way you want YOU would like. You are wrong! You may feel you are not treated as a professional, but have some damn INTEGRITY! (They mention this in the class)
INTEGRITY= Doing the RIGHT thing, when no one else is looking.

Now, from the other side of the fence. I know it is hard while management is trying to preach this stuff all while messing with our....

1) Health Care plans
2) ESPP
3) 401 K
4) How are bonus is paid
5) Paying for flight benefits
6) Changing our policy manual or flat out NOT GOING BY POLICY.
7) ETC....

Its not like the company is bleeding money! Not even close!

But do the right thing, if you seriously feel you are burnt out. Try something different. See if the grass is greener. However many say you will never be happy unless your name is on the outside of a building...and even then.

Interestingly at the beginning of the class they offered the opportunity to leave after the introduction if you felt it would be a waste of your time. Think any big talking pilot in there had the balls to walk out? Nope. By the end of the day though it did seem to get long winded and the whole standing up and reciting the creed thing was a little much imho....

WOW:eek::eek::eek:...... Can anybody say Soviet Propaganda Panels? Where you're always welcomed to speak your mind....

That's seriously wrong guys, did you get patted on the head by the instructors as you guys walked out? That's a dead giveaway.

Yeah, it seriously one sided! They try to call you Captain (last name) so Captain this, or Captain that. Like shut the F up. One chap called me by the first name. I quickly corrected him with highest level of sarcasm.
One joker running the class brought in his Army awards to pass around. Except, in my experience the military will reward your leaderships skills.

Latest resources

Back