Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest showing videos of crippled folks and.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthegoo

Forgive me if this has been talked about in another thread but, SkyWest is dragging in all their pilots to these professionalism classes and telling them things like, "there is more to life than money" and showing them videos of crippled folks who are happy with their lives and telling them "these folks have no legs and they are happy, you all have legs, you should be jumping for joy!" blah blah blah, brainwashing.............etc.

I guess thats the Utah way.

This is no joke, OO mgt is actually doing this!

Anyone else care to comment who has been put through this embarassment?

Oh I forgot the part about the FO's creed/pledge that they make you recite! HA!

Never heard about this... kinda bet you got some wrong info... Still the idea is pretty funny... and then it with a TFAYD..

Inthegoo, do you work for Skywest? If you do, pm me your info and I'll copy and paste this post you wrote and anonymously email it over to KB for ya ;-)

This is for real. Had a buddy from Skywest just go through it.

they showed the video of team Hoyt. I thought it was actually well done, If you are that insensitive maybe you should try becoming a father its a great institution. The whole premises of the class was trying to get us off our butts and to do our jobs. We can continue to view ourselves as bus drivers or we can try to elevate this industry, and gain of the respect back that we used to have. apparently Goo didn't get the message. I will say some of it was a little cheesy, but the overall message was well worth my time.

Yea McDonald's actually does the same thing with their in store employees. Management types are aware that if customers find their burger is made by homey-d with his pants around his knees and greasy hair 3 feet long that their customers will demand something be done to bring in 'better' employees. So, to avoid that whole mess McDonald's teaches homey-d and all of its employees that they should come to work with your uniform clean and pressed, and always maintain a professional appearance.

They still make minimum wage.

Last edited:
they showed the video of team Hoyt. I thought it was actually well done, If you are that insensitive maybe you should try becoming a father its a great institution. The whole premises of the class was trying to get us off our butts and to do our jobs. We can continue to view ourselves as bus drivers or we can try to elevate this industry, and gain of the respect back that we used to have. apparently Goo didn't get the message. I will say some of it was a little cheesy, but the overall message was well worth my time.
I guess you drank the kool aid.
PBR

Latest resources

Back