• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the latest Delta word?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It would just be a guess. They stated next year, so my assumption is they will rebase some of the 330's in ATL on the Dec early Jan AE so most of the pilots can be trained up come next summers sked.

I know it is possible that they would put it out on Labor Day. The published the first joint bid on New Year's Day!

I heard the word is Furlough or maybe it is bankruptcy?

I guess I'd be bitter too if I worked for Midwest and was furloughed because I was replaced by a "CHQ" pilot.
400Ahole=chuck yogurt/lawman/einstein/texas crotch rot/boris yelling/lame lizard/sky fly

Some of 400A'hole's finest:

They are taking something else. And they are taking it in a place that should be an exit hole.

Hollywood,

You did just fine. Don't take the Deltards or Critters like Lee and Webb seriously. They are rude and their White Trash DNA comes out in their responses. They're trash, now move along.

Lear70 can't be affected because...he doesn't work at Critter.

You will be affected by it because you will be closer to the bottom.

What a pathetic company that threatens to fire probies.

This single engine approach was nothing more than a symbol of Delta's long term financial plan. Only problem, the single engine represents the government and problably won't spool up on the next go around (BK Chpt 11). Crash and burn Mav.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back