• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is it true: Airtran ti fire proby pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way, learn how to spell the word, "to". Check your thread title.

I is next to the O. Grow up spelling police. Who gives a rats behind if he had a typo? While in bad taste, if even remotely true, Airtran pilots should be one ticked of bunch.

I is next to the O. Grow up spelling police. Who gives a rats behind if he had a typo? While in bad taste, if even remotely true, Airtran pilots should be one ticked of bunch.
Yes, it is true that the company made that threat.

They haven't actually acted on it.

Yes, the pilots are ticked off... have been for some time now.

Not going there with the blanket party comment...

Don't know why BravoDude felt the need to post a new thread; this was discussed ad nauseum last week. He seems to have a hard-on for anything anti-AirTran, never has much of anything good to say. I'd put him on my ignore list but other people quote him, so it doesn't do any good... easier to ignore him and put him in the J-money/InstructorDude/TankerClown category and move on about your business.

Thanks for the support, Vixin. :beer:

Our union put out the word that the airtran ceo decided to fire all the probationary pilots before talking with the union. Good Luck to all the AirTran guys. I have a loot of good friends there. I may stir the pot with my two "favorite friends" Lear 70 and PCL 128 but if this is true it really bites the big one.

Bravod0uche, no probie has been terminated, and you can bet that none will be. Simply an idle threat. But just so you know, neither myself nor Lear70 would be affected by it if they did. I'm sure that eases your mind. :rolleyes:

Bravod0uche, no probie has been terminated, and you can bet that none will be. Simply an idle threat. But just so you know, neither myself nor Lear70 would be affected by it if they did. I'm sure that eases your mind. :rolleyes:

Knowing this place - I wouldn't be so quick to say that none will be...
As I said in another thread - if the company doesn't like the language in our contract that says that non-senority list instructors go first in the event of furloughs - then they can meet us at the negotiating table. Don't forget the checkbook.

Lear70 can't be affected because...he doesn't work at Critter.

You will be affected by it because you will be closer to the bottom.

What a pathetic company that threatens to fire probies.

The other Herb Turd chimes in!!!!!!

Please by all means, find a different way to commute to work.

Yes, it is true that the company made that threat.

They haven't actually acted on it.

Yes, the pilots are ticked off... have been for some time now.

Not going there with the blanket party comment...

Don't know why BravoDude felt the need to post a new thread; this was discussed ad nauseum last week. He seems to have a hard-on for anything anti-AirTran, never has much of anything good to say. I'd put him on my ignore list but other people quote him, so it doesn't do any good... easier to ignore him and put him in the J-money/InstructorDude/TankerClown category and move on about your business.

Thanks for the support, Vixin. :beer:

You just referred to the three pillars of flight info. Please try to show more respect when mentioning the exalted three, or there may not be any virgins waiting for you on the other side.

What are you doing now that your job as a Skyway stewardess is gone? :laugh:

Knowing this place - I wouldn't be so quick to say that none will be...

I firmly believe it's nothing but a bluff, and a damned good one at that. The guys in MCO know what they're doing. A shame that our union doesn't seem to. :rolleyes:

Looks like you could use a little time with the dictionary yourself pal.

"of". You mean, "off".

Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. We don't need you telling us how ticked OFF we should be. That is a 24/7 item over here with this management.

Latest resources

Back