• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Airbus down in Birmingham

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy there Richard. I have a daughter that is a C-130 crew chief. If you think they don't get crap blamed on them just because they are female, you need to put your bong down. Even when she has to train people who were in her class to start, she is "The female". 1st in her class to level five. First in her class to be awarded her flight suit.... Still the female.... So, don't talk to me about mindless crap.

Your a little too high strung on the PC stuff is all I'm saying. I currently fly and have flown military cargo for over 20 years with many female enlisted members. I spent 4 years as a maintenance officer with hundreds of enlisted airmen in my shops. I find your second-hand story highly doubtful at best. I think your daughter has been "overly PC indoctrinated" by you and sees everything as sexist, racist and whatever "ist" is out there. Shame on you. If you want to have a discussion on "sensitivity", political correctness and having your balls lopped off, feel free to start a new thread and I'll meet you there. Let's leave this one to the UPS story.

Balls lopped off! Why I never!! Haha... Is that like the opposite of a salad toss ??

Your a little too high strung on the PC stuff is all I'm saying. I currently fly and have flown military cargo for over 20 years with many female enlisted members. I spent 4 years as a maintenance officer with hundreds of enlisted airmen in my shops. I find your second-hand story highly doubtful at best. I think your daughter has been "overly PC indoctrinated" by you and sees everything as sexist, racist and whatever "ist" is out there. Shame on you. If you want to have a discussion on "sensitivity", political correctness and having your balls lopped off, feel free to start a new thread and I'll meet you there. Let's leave this one to the UPS story.

I think you know nothing about me or my daughter and you just confirmed my theory. I was not the one who introduced the female angle, nor was I the only one who thought it was tasteless.

For the record, I am about as anti PC as it comes.

My daughters record is where it belongs. In the USAF files. Not for your belief or consumption. You are just a loudmouth with a keyboard. Your post in the useless argument section prove it. You come on here just to stir trouble.

Glad to hear about your Military history.... My daughter was sworn in by her Lt.Col Uncle who flew 141's and 17's for 26 years. She has had the proper advice on how to behave in the military. I am just thankful her advice was not to act like you.

-b3f634a3b11b2a4f.JPG

The name of the FO has been made public as her family is involved in a rather popular south Tennessee whiskey company. Not sure if the CA's name has been released yet.

-b3f634a3b11b2a4f.JPG

The name of the FO has been made public as her family is involved in a rather popular south Tennessee whiskey company. Not sure if the CA's name has been released yet.

Just got a call from the guy I fly with. He flew with her at Fractionair. Obviously he is very upset. Spoke highly of her.

I think you know nothing about me or my daughter and you just confirmed my theory. I was not the one who introduced the female angle, nor was I the only one who thought it was tasteless.

For the record, I am about as anti PC as it comes.

My daughters record is where it belongs. In the USAF files. Not for your belief or consumption. You are just a loudmouth with a keyboard. Your post in the useless argument section prove it. You come on here just to stir trouble.

Glad to hear about your Military history.... My daughter was sworn in by her Lt.Col Uncle who flew 141's and 17's for 26 years. She has had the proper advice on how to behave in the military. I am just thankful her advice was not to act like you.

Dang. I think you're nuts with serious anger issues. Relax a little as per my first post and you'll live longer.....and we won't think you are a real a$$h0le. If you just have to vent, there is a rodeo clown looking for your types to pile more on top of him.

Dang. I think you're nuts with serious anger issues. Relax a little as per my first post and you'll live longer.....and we won't think you are a real a$$h0le. If you just have to vent, there is a rodeo clown looking for your types to pile more on top of him.

And you have proven your mental illness. Get help! Love the ignore button.

Last edited:
I have no clue about A300 performance, but is 7000' not a bit short for a Loc/DME approach for this type of plane? This runway might be the shortest way in, but if another, longer piece of concrete with an ILS was available why didn't they take that? I know the brown packages are in a hurry, I've flown them myself, but them ending up half a mile short doesn't weigh up against an additional 5 minutes of flight time. Just my 2 pennies.

Easy there Richard. I have a daughter that is a C-130 crew chief. If you think they don't get crap blamed on them just because they are female, you need to put your bong down. Even when she has to train people who were in her class to start, she is "The female". 1st in her class to level five. First in her class to be awarded her flight suit.... Still the female.... So, don't talk to me about mindless crap.

How did this ever end up in this conversation??? I'm sure you are very proud or your little girl!!

May their souls rest in peace!

Latest resources

Back