UPS Airbus down in Birmingham

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me fugger

i am sure the ntsb will be listening to the same thing shortly and along the flight as well to see if anythig appears out of place. idiot

And they won't start shooting webs of stupid about it being a female pilot either.

And they won't start shooting webs of stupid about it being a female pilot either.

And I am sure the wouldnt say "who cares" either.I never implied that being female would be a cause of any accident,you did.

Me fugger

i am sure the ntsb will be listening to the same thing shortly and along the flight as well to see if anythig appears out of place. idiot

Never seen sex of the crew as part of an SMS checklist. Very unprofessional post.

Never seen sex of the crew as part of an SMS checklist. Very unprofessional post.

Nothing was ever said that it was a cause.Just that it was a female on the radio.If it was ,that would usually mean she wasnt the pilot flying. You guys are looking for a fight.calm down already.We are all just taxi and bus drivers here.

I could be wrong, but I suspect you guys may be misinterpreting his post. Crew hasn't been identified to the public yet. He may just be pointing out gender as a step towards identification as opposed to abilities. Or just noticing. Overall, there are far fewer female pilots. Again, I could be wrong.

Nothing was ever said that it was a cause.Just that it was a female on the radio.If it was ,that would usually mean she wasnt the pilot flying. You guys are looking for a fight.calm down already.We are all just taxi and bus drivers here.

Would you have posted the link if it was a male voice? Very much implied.

Both pilots are qualified.... There's two pilots up there. Both responsible for the plane.

But I understand you were just making a point. My bad!

Would you have posted the link if it was a male voice? Very much implied.

Yes, i would have.I actually think females are better pilots than males.It doesnt take muscles to fly these things nowadays.

Sharon Wilson, who lives near the airport, said she was in bed before dawn when she heard what sounded like engines sputtering as the plane went over her house.
"It sounded like an airplane had given out of fuel. We thought it was trying to make it to the airport. But a few minutes later we heard a loud 'boom,'" she said.

About 10 years ago I went into a airport that gave conflicting info from the ILS and the VASI. ILS Showed us on GS.. VASI showed us High...

That's pretty common, in my experience.

Latest resources

Back