• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Airbus down in Birmingham

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Undeveloped area area north of that runway and rising terrain give a night approach to that runway a bit of a black hole effect. Rest in peace.

Let's hope not! I'm sure the Asiana people are ready to jump on pilot error by americans!

Let's hope not! I'm sure the Asiana people are ready to jump on pilot error by americans!

Sadly true. For the record, I am not saying that is what happened. I have just flown in and out of there many times and noticed that.

Sadly true. For the record, I am not saying that is what happened. I have just flown in and out of there many times and noticed that.

Yeah I know.... But usually during the landing phase that close to the airport about 95% of the time its going to end up Pilot Error.

And who cares???
Me fugger

i am sure the ntsb will be listening to the same thing shortly and along the flight as well to see if anythig appears out of place. idiot

Yeah I know.... But usually during the landing phase that close to the airport about 95% of the time its going to end up Pilot Error.

Agreed, but I am trying to be respectful and let the investigators decide that.

Also like you.... Not sure what a female crew member has to do with anything.

About 10 years ago I went into a airport that gave conflicting info from the ILS and the VASI. ILS Showed us on GS.. VASI showed us High.... Lets just say thank god there was morning light and that the ILS was working.
We reported it too tower and plane behind us confirmed it.... VASI was OTS for a few weeks after. You just never know.....

Latest resources

Back