• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA yes vote:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wanted to "Mark your word" and ask for more info. This is the first I've heard of this threat. Please quote from the applicable documents in writing as to how this may occur. Thanks in advance.

Sorry no more info for you. You will not get any applicable documents. Nice try! As for me after last week I feel a lot better. Just keep "flexing your muscle" I'm sure it will all work out.

It really sux that you can't buy bottle rockets anymore.

It is so dry where I am that we couldn't have any fireworks! No big deal though, I played with the kids in the pool. Freedom, friends and family. The fireworks are just a bonus.

It needs to end with a negotiated agreement.

How about it goes to abritration, then it's time to negotiate all the other intangibles on the AAI side. Things like 717 payrates, fences, and even things as simple as a probation period, and it goes on and on. After the SLI comes out from the arbitor, who gets to decide these things?

Does the simple posting of an ISL by an arbitor panel automatically cause SWAPA to pull a USair move? I don't think so. There are alot more moving parts than that.

RF

Was there a reason you didn't do the joint contract first, like the only successful merger integration so far? Oh yeah, you were hoping to use your higher pay as an issue in your SLI with a possible arbitrator. Too bad the last arbitrator with PNCL and Colgan didn't seem to care too much about that.

OYS

Last edited:
Was there a reason you didn't do the joint contract first, like the only successful merger integration so far? Oh yeah, you were hiping to use your higher pay as an issue in your SLI with a possible arbitrator. Too bad the last arbitrator with PNCL and Colgan didn't seem to care too much about that.

OYS

You really should take the time to familiarize yourself with the basic elements of a topic if you are going to pontificate on that particular subject.

You really should take the time to familiarize yourself with the basic elements of a topic if you are going to pontificate on that particular subject.

Did you do a joint contract first, before the SLI? No. Who did and was successful the first time around? What did the latest arbitrated result say about lower paying Colgan blending in with higher paid jet Captains? You are the one who needs to look this up. Precedent could be used.

OYS

Did you do a joint contract first, before the SLI? No. Who did and was successful the first time around? What did the latest arbitrated result say about lower paying Colgan blending in with higher paid jet Captains? You are the one who needs to look this up. Precedent could be used.

OYS

Are you hard of reading? Arbitration is not necessarily the end result here, and even if it is, the two operations may never be merged (by order of GK himself), and even if they are, there are many other issues that remain to be resolved than the ISL itself. If I were an AAI pilot, I would be very concerned about the SLI not getting resolved in the negotiation phase.

You know extremely little about this acquisition and its circumstances, OYS. Keep parroting "precedent". It doesn't make you look as smart as you think it does.

Was there a reason you didn't do the joint contract first, like the only successful merger integration so far? Oh yeah, you were hoping to use your higher pay as an issue in your SLI with a possible arbitrator. Too bad the last arbitrator with PNCL and Colgan didn't seem to care too much about that.

OYS

Because we already have a contract OYS...what don't you understand? The trannies can help us craft the rest NOW, or we can get the ISL from the arbitor and SWAPA will craft it for them. And before someone jumps up and down and says I'm threating them...I'm just stating the way it's setup.

Just shows how clueless you are about what's going on here OYS.

RF

And you worry about AAI pilots ruining the SWA culture! Great attitude.

Old Man, Put you reading glasses on please. He is "pretending" to be a SW Pilot in this exercise. Point is who cares what HE thinks? Not at all the prevailing attitude.

Bus

Latest resources

Back