• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA MCO Crewroom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rant on....This whole process has SUCKED for pretty much everyone involved from day one. Not one person on either side of the partition has benefited to date with the possible exception of a few FAT F/O s who lived or wanted to live in a SWA domicile and have gotten big raises and are driving to work. Other than that no one has benefitted. So far on the WN side of the fleet both airframes and block hours are down. The upgrades that have happened have been due to WN retirements and increased vacations not integration. The block hours on the AAI side are down even more than on the WN side and I realize its no picnic over there either. This whole thing has been "off plan" from day 1 and now adjustments will have to be made to pay for it. Those adjustments include a smaller fleet and maybe not everyone has a job when its all said and done and if it happens it will be "RSW" pilots on the street first. With all this going on I can't believe a mailbox nametag color that no one would ever see or pay attention to if they did is an issue or an reason not to support our common goal of a good contract. When you get a threatening note in your box or a guy that refuses to treat you with respect then you have a hostile work environment. Until then all you have is a yellow tag on your box......Rant off

Ghettobeechjet babbling about furloughs again; who'd a' thought? :)

Tell you what, Ghetto, I'll make you a deal. And really, it's a win-win for you. I'll be you $1,000 that SWA hires off the street before anybody gets furloughed. If I'm wrong, and you get furloughed, you'll have a grand more to help you out. If I'm right, then the grand it'll cost you should be a small price for your relived piece of mind. Whatddya' say? You in?

Bubba

P.S. I'm actually with you about the yellow tags. That's pretty small potatoes.

OMG, the tags are YELLOW! That symbolizes cowardice, do you really think FAT folks are cowards? You RSW guys are really full of yourselves... (this is sarcasm for those that need a clue...)

Give me a break. I think some folks should replace their tin foil helmet. The old one isn't thick enough. The next thing you know, RSW will be giving wet willies and noogies to us fatties. Just so you know, I draw the line at neener, neener though.

Phred

Ghettobeechjet babbling about furloughs again; who'd a' thought? :)

Tell you what, Ghetto, I'll make you a deal. And really, it's a win-win for you. I'll be you $1,000 that SWA hires off the street before anybody gets furloughed. If I'm wrong, and you get furloughed, you'll have a grand more to help you out. If I'm right, then the grand it'll cost you should be a small price for your relived piece of mind. Whatddya' say? You in?

Bubba

P.S. I'm actually with you about the yellow tags. That's pretty small potatoes.

I would sooner bet on the next maneuver of a Roomba than I would the next move of SWA management. Like the Roomba just when you think you know what its going to do next it does something different and it usually works unless the dog has crapped in the floor that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRzHaD5bg2s

Last edited:
Maybe there are some documents and papaers which need to be sent to FAT folks until the process is complete, which could continue few months after 2015. Give them a break. It's just for clerical purposes. Why are you so concerned??
You guys FAT need to just relax!! It's a fun place to work. Say hi, be nice, don't bitch, you'll do great....that's what i do at work and im not FAT.

Welcome onboard.

As long as my mailbox says 'Dicko - Flies with ball gag in'. I'll be a happy man. I am deeply concerned about how many letters we can use on our file name. Does anybody know if that will be a problem ?

Can I buy more letters or a bigger file ?

As long as my mailbox says 'Dicko - Flies with ball gag in'. I'll be a happy man. I am deeply concerned about how many letters we can use on our file name. Does anybody know if that will be a problem ?

Can I buy more letters or a bigger file ?

Just have them put "Dicko." The rest is already understood by those of us who know you. :)

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back