• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA MCO Crewroom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since each FO can list 3 names to his or her no-fly list, why doesn't the company just gather those pains that have the most complaints and make them fly together for a week?
Problem solved, no more CRM classes = save $5 a day easily.

Because they would give each other constant affirmation as to what "Good Sh!ts" they are and "everyone should be like us".

Here's an idea. Put everyone's mail box, V file or whatever you call it is ALPHABETICAL order like every other airline in existance. That's why everyone else uses file folders as well, so the new guy can get slipped in without shuffling the deck.

Quite a brain trust you have in the MCO admin staff!

Here's an idea. Put everyone's mail box, V file or whatever you call it is ALPHABETICAL order like every other airline in existance. That's why everyone else uses file folders as well, so the new guy can get slipped in without shuffling the deck.

Here's an idea, STFU and fly an airplane and let the Base Coordinators do their job as they see fit. Maybe your coordinator's can tell you a better way to program the FMS. :rolleyes:

I think when u go through training u need to tell them that tidbit along with all ur other ideas of what ur new employer SWA is doing wrong .

Hit them hard ,and do not stop until they change things to ur way.

If they don't, show them u mean business by quitting.

My EX-wife had her.. mid-life crisis and blindsided me and everyone else with.."I want a divorce". Everything was good (in the real world). Confused,I confided in my brother. I was expecting the usual..it will get better. Instead, he told me, things will get a lot worse before it ever gets better. I think the latter part of this post, applies to this situation.

My EX-wife had her.. mid-life crisis and blindsided me and everyone else with.."I want a divorce". Everything was good (in the real world). Confused,I confided in my brother. I was expecting the usual..it will get better. Instead, he told me, things will get a lot worse before it ever gets better. I think the latter part of this post, applies to this situation.

I am sure her side is different than yours.

Maybe you where the problem. Ever think of that?

Yeah.... shut up and just deal with it. There is nothing you can do to convince the borg that they may learn something from someone else. It is like dealing with a spoiled child who won't listen to reason so you just let them slam their fingers in the door.... never mind the perceived hostile work environment .... no other base highlights the individual employee in that manner. I would recommend you notify your representative of this practise and ask them to have it rectified. What does that base cordinator do when the base fluctuates in manning strength? Of course if your representative wears the RSW rubber bracelet you will know your answer ahead of time.

Yeah.... shut up and just deal with it. There is nothing you can do to convince the borg that they may learn something from someone else. It is like dealing with a spoiled child who won't listen to reason so you just let them slam their fingers in the door.... never mind the perceived hostile work environment .... no other base highlights the individual employee in that manner. I would recommend you notify your representative of this practise and ask them to have it rectified. What does that base cordinator do when the base fluctuates in manning strength? Of course if your representative wears the RSW rubber bracelet you will know your answer ahead of time.

Really? Now the color of the name tag on your mailbox is a problem? GMAFB.

You must be a JOY to fly with.

Please do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and quit. If you consider yellow mailbox tags a "hostile work environment", you're far too sensitive to be working around other people, especially pilots. Talk about a spoiled child.

Do I have to remove my RSW bag tag too? I've been working/commuting out of KRSW for longer than Air Tran/Valujet has even existed, and have always had one on my bag. Is that, all of a sudden, contributing to a "hostile work" environment too?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back