• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA MCO Crewroom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now retired HOU Cpt. Deuce in the flightbag....classic.

I was never a fan of deuce in the brain bag... Too obvious, better to do the walk around two... Three times to make sure you did it right. Then give the ol'taint a proper swabbing with said captains mic.

You'll giggle every time he "corrects" your poor flying skills and continue to screw up just to be "corrected" and watch that nose twitch. When he gives you his emp # to have you put him on your no fly list, just say "na, I had a really good time, see ya next trip".

I was never a fan of deuce in the brain bag... Too obvious, better to do the walk around two... Three times to make sure you did it right. Then give the ol'taint a proper swabbing with said captains mic.

You'll giggle every time he "corrects" your poor flying skills and continue to screw up just to be "corrected" and watch that nose twitch. When he gives you his emp # to have you put him on your no fly list, just say "na, I had a really good time, see ya next trip".

Always alcohol wipe your mask...vaguely heard of some summertime sack swabing of certain FTS/TAR O2 masks in the paraloft post 2nd or 3rd weps/acm hops by vagrant "old school" SELRES back in the day...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back