• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA MCO Crewroom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the deal over there having all the former AT V files highlighted in yellow? If you have transitioned over why differentiate? That to me sounds like a hostile work environment.

I saw this and have no idea why. I can't imagine the chiefs or coordinators did this. AT keeping track of their own? D-bag orig SWA pilot just to be a ...D-bag? I'll ask.

shootr

Your kidding right? Previously, all boxes were in order of Seniority number which usually corresponded with your Employee number. With more Airtran guys coming over with Employee numbers Not necessarily coinciding with Seniority, it makes it much more difficult to track down somebody's box. So if they Highlight the former Airtrans guys names making the process much quicker.

beware of the tiny little drone helicopters though.....they have remote controlled side-winders on them allowing us to take out any Airtran guy who might be Senior to us.....
The highlighted names helps keep them loitering in one place long enough to take them out. 1/4 MOA's on average.

It's not just the former A/T guys, it's anyone who was internal (that had a prevoius employee #) it's so the coordinators can find everyone easier .

KBB

Maybe MCO has the highest number of FAT guys. Maybe it's just how the coordinators decided make their lives easier.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back