• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines, new interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone who attended the ORD job fair gotten the e-mail for the long application? I was pretty much towards the end of the job fair and wondering if they might still be sorting through resumes!?

I attended the ORD job fair and received the email with the long formal application on May 23rd. Was told to expect a phone call from HR any day now, so still looking for an unfamiliar number to pop up on the phone. In the meantime just trying to dig up all I can on sample questions or practice versions online for the cognitive mental alertness test. If anyone can shed any light on this test...it'd be greatly appreciated!

Yes, me too. Got the long ap email Friday and completed it late that night. Nothing since, but hey, its only been 2 business days... FWIW, I was in the 100-150 range.

Get through as many questions as fast as possible in the time allotted. That may mean skipping questions that might bog you down. If I couldn't get an answer in a few seconds I went to the next one. I got up to question 96. This strategy worked for me and others I shared it with. It took a month to hear back after taking the test for the March 1 interview invite and now I'm wrapping up training. I went to the Jan. LAS job fair and was #77.

Yes, me too. Got the long ap email Friday and completed it late that night. Nothing since, but hey, its only been 2 business days... FWIW, I was in the 100-150 range.
Did you get a call yet? I filled out the long app the day after the job fair and nothing yet. One post earlier said it was a month until he got a phone call.

Any suggestions on good ways to print out your elogbook?

Not yet. Its been just under 2 weeks. Guess patience is the key. I was expecting everything to happen very fast, but I guess not. I had been told it was a quick process. Maybe they have a lot to get through, or maybe they didn't like my long app. Who knows.

I answered 55 Questions. They give you 20 minutes to answer 125 questions. The Cog test wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but for what ever reason I didn't get the call. I could have just failed the Personality test, or it might have been because I didn't attend the Job Fair.....Who knows?

I'll try again in 6 months!

Good luck to all that give it a try.

Seems like 80 answered is the magic number on the cog test

Hi All,
Has anyone been interviewed or called without the 50 ME in the last 12 months?
I've been out of 121/135 for a couple of years and have all mins except this one. I do have SE currency of at least that though.
Thoughts?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back