• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines, new interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just an update. It's now been 3.5 weeks since I filled out the long app and still nothing. Not complaining or begging, just putting out some info for others and asking if anyone else is in the same boat.

At this point, however, it's time to get started on the process of moving to DEN for my new XJT base starting in Sept.

Any suggestions on good ways to print out your elogbook?

I just sent my logbook report (Jeppesen style) to Kinkos and had them print it up on their green paper. 99% match to the green paper found in the Jeppesen style logbooks.

I use LogTen Pro for a Mac, but the same should apply for Logbook Pro.

It's now been over 2 month since the job fair and almost exactly 2 months since they sent me the long app. Better luck next time I guess.

It's now been over 2 month since the job fair and almost exactly 2 months since they sent me the long app. Better luck next time I guess.
No worries... once Delta,American and others hire 500+ a year each, most will jump ship there and go to the legacies and the doors will be wide open at Spirit! thats what im hoping for...

No worries... once Delta,American and others hire 500+ a year each, most will jump ship there and go to the legacies and the doors will be wide open at Spirit! thats what im hoping for...

Give up a three year upgrade for a
ten to fifteen year upgrade that pays less
money?

Really? Why would you do that?

Give up a three year upgrade for a
ten to fifteen year upgrade that pays less
money?

Really? Why would you do that?

Lol-United had a "5 year upgrade" in 1998. That '98 pilot will upgrade sometime around 2022.

Lol-United had a "5 year upgrade" in 1998. That '98 pilot will upgrade sometime around 2022.

Just do your homework. It's not that tough.

Yes, things do change, but if you're counting on attrition, rather than
growth and profitability, then you will probably be disappointed in the long
run.

All the fast upgrades in this industry have been caused by large amounts of growth (eg. AA in the 1980's, SWA in the 1990's/early 2000's). The 'attrition upgrade' due to retirements has never come to fruition. Let's hope its different this time around.

To those guys waiting a while to hear back after filling out the long form app, my buddy that just finished IOE took 3 months to get a call after filling out the long form app. You'll hear something eventually.

Latest resources

Back