• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines, new interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Between Spirit and Atlas, which do you think will still be around in 20 years?

Both are leaders in their respective segments of the industry: ULCC and ACMI. So honestly, both will probably be around in one form or another. My point was that someone who wants to work at Spirit would probably expect certain schedules and quality of life that differ dramatically from someone who works at Atlas. That's why I find those types of career moves surprising.

The move to Atlas is not surprising at all if you know this individual's background which included a long stretch at an "Atlas type operation." I worked for that same company. He simply enjoyed the lifestyle of a heavy iron, international operation more so than the (relatively) short-haul Spirit experience.

The move to Atlas is not surprising at all if you know this individual's background which included a long stretch at an "Atlas type operation." I worked for that same company. He simply enjoyed the lifestyle of a heavy iron, international operation more so than the (relatively) short-haul Spirit experience.

Agreed. I don't fault him or think he's making a bad decision. Just an observation.

That's funny, I'm considering just the opposite. Filled out the online app, no joy so far. No job fairs or anything, but maybe I'll try to get one on the schedule if no news in a while.

box

Latest resources

Back