• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines, new interview format

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the average wait time after you do the long app till the phone interview? I did the Long app a few weeks ago and was hoping to hear something.

What is the average wait time after you do the long app till the phone interview? I did the Long app a few weeks ago and was hoping to hear something.
A buddy of mine filled out the long app 3 days ago and got the call the very next day... i guess its when they feel like calling, maybe when one of their fantasy football teams lose one week, they get upset and just dont feel like working... who knows! haha

Sweet thanks for the info, I've been waiting for a while just to get the long app and really excited just to get the app I was hoping to get the phone call to start the process. It my impatience and eagerness to get the hell out of where I'm at.

Make sure you want to work at Spirit and not just to 'get the hell out of where [you're] at'. There is a difference and the interviewers are keen at finding that out. They are especially sensitive to this fact now that almost everyone is hiring and any attrition to other carriers combined with our large order book could be problematic.

I've would not have applied to Spirit if I didn't want to go there. I really like the people at Spirit and want to be there. I really hate the vibe now at my company and the bickering between everyone and its become to toxic. So yes I want to move the hell on to greener pastors and for me Spirit is the greenest pastor. I just can't quite move into that pastor fast enough. For me its like waking up early for Christmas and seeing all the presents under the tree and having to wait till my father gets home to open presents.

Just in case there is a written essay question during the interview process:

Pastor = the minister who leads my congregation
Pasture = a meadow where the cows roam and graze (it could be green)

Make sure you want to work at Spirit and not just to 'get the hell out of where [you're] at'. There is a difference and the interviewers are keen at finding that out. They are especially sensitive to this fact now that almost everyone is hiring and any attrition to other carriers combined with our large order book could be problematic.

My Sim partner is leaving, heading to A certain cargo outfit....... It's too bad, we're not even 6 months in, lol.

PS. Not sure if it's been mentioned but no more Psych eval, just Cog

Latest resources

Back