• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Smoking Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nausea? Headaches? Give me a break. You must be some kind of flip boy sissy. Do you call in sick when you smell jet fuel? That would probably put you into a coma. Wipe you gooie poo, and suck it up.

Originally posted by sleepy
I really don't care what people do, it is their business. I do like the fact that most of the smokers are senior to me. They will die at a younger age, and I can move up the list faster.
Not if that senior smoker dies while driving his car and "head on" collides with you while you are driving...then there will be two vacancies. :)

Normal Routine- 1.Wake up in my non smoking room. 2. Light ciggy #1 of the day and turn the Wx channel on to check the days adventure. 3. Stroll into the non smoking bathroom and whiz. 4. Open door of non smoking room and grab the non smoking USA-Today. 5. Fire up the non smoking rooms coffee maker after running the water for a while so that the impurities can purge from the non smoking rooms plumbing. 6. Fire up ciggy #2 and tell FiFi the F/A to stroll on back to her non smoking room. 7. Finish ciggy #2 and change the TV to the Western Channel or check the sports scores, drink a little non smoking room coffee while reading the non smoking rooms USA-Today. 8. Head into the Corporate Board Room for the daily constitutional, Fire up ciggy # 3 while delivering the message. 9. Finish ciggy #3 in the non smoking rooms water closet. 10. Take shower shave and ease into my flying costume. 11. Fire up ciggy #4 as I stroll to the non smoking room floors elevator. 12. Wait in lobby for crew and to board non smoking van for the non smoking airport. While riding to airport Thurston the non smoking pilot bitches about the smokey smell in his room while primping his hair and tie. I comment "Yep those non smoking rooms are nasty. Just think what damage a cigar would do? Thurston you should have joined FiFI and I on the field trip last night. The Cheese Enchiladas with Chile washed down with those ice cold Sempatico's were very tasty. Lets grab some Krystal burgers if we have time. How about it Thurston, FiFi's hungry too?"

What I can't stand is a pilots breathe that smells like rottten cadaver meat and they don't seem to notice. And yes i smoke but I use alot more breathe mints a month than cigs. I have had a pregnant Capt tell me the smoke smell on my uniform was making her want to barf,sucked to be her. Time for a smokey treat

Buhbye
Jobear

jobear nice avatar!

I agree, some pilots have serious $hit breath and wont take a mint..."no really, please have one"...

Firstly, there is NO evidence that second hand smoke does any harm to anyone, it will not hurt you. May annoy you but it wont hurt you. So lets stop with the BS now. You can walk into one of those smoking lounges once a day for the rest of you're life and you wont develope cancer from it.
If you dont like it, stay away from it. The communist PC control of this world has already kicked smokers out of every establishment in the country, so its not like you cant get away from it. Quit whining and worry about yourself not the guy lighting up OUTSIDE.

(On a side note, If I were you, I'd avoid leaving the country because the rest of the world arent PC and they dont impose their views on the smokers. This is the only country in the world that smokers are treated like criminals.)

Mr Hat said:
Firstly, there is NO evidence that second hand smoke does any harm to anyone, it will not hurt you.

(This is the only country in the world that smokers are treated like criminals.)

All I can say is thank GOD that my company (Alaska Airlines) treats smokers like the criminals that they are and tests for nicotine as part of the pre-employment drug screen. Test positive, not hired. No nicotine users of ANY kind allowed here!! We have a safe haven and don't have to worry about it.

trainerjet said:
All I can say is thank GOD that my company (Alaska Airlines) treats smokers like the criminals that they are and tests for nicotine as part of the pre-employment drug screen. Test positive, not hired. No nicotine users of ANY kind allowed here!! We have a safe haven and don't have to worry about it.

oh geeze...lol... and i bet this guy hangs out on highways looking for cars, trucks, vans emitting too much exhaust with cell phone in hand ready to dial 911... too funny

RJPilott said:
oh geeze...lol... and i bet this guy hangs out on highways looking for cars, trucks, vans emitting too much exhaust with cell phone in hand ready to dial 911... too funny

Not really. Just stating fact. Alaska Airlines allows no nicotine users of any kind. Sorry it that offends YOU! :rolleyes:

I believe it was Mr Hat who first labeled you criminals.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back