Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's new staffing strategy. Ingenious!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is the worst run anything I have ever seen.

Well said! Look at the top of the company and tell me who has an MBA. That should tell you alot.

Good luck using that comp day! That's like holding confederate money.

It's hard to operate a JFK-MDT turn when you start out with either..

1- a cancelled deadhead or

2- a deadhead that's 3hrs late getting into NYC airspace.

All this can be taken care of very easy.. if 25% per base hits up a sicky icky they'll get the msg real quick. And 25% is just a warning shot.

All this can be taken care of very easy.. if 25% per base hits up a sicky icky they'll get the msg real quick. And 25% is just a warning shot.

Dream on. Pinnacle pilots don't have the SPINE to actually stand up for themselves. Why do you think it has taken 5 years to begin with? They will just go about their no APU, single engine taxi at the speed of NASCAR and try to block out early. All the while bitching that their union isn't getting it done FOR them, never realizing that they ARE the union.

Cowards of EPIC proportions.

Dream on. Pinnacle pilots don't have the SPINE to actually stand up for themselves. Why do you think it has taken 5 years to begin with? They will just go about their no APU, single engine taxi at the speed of NASCAR and try to block out early. All the while bitching that their union isn't getting it done FOR them, never realizing that they ARE the union.

Cowards of EPIC proportions.

I like how you think..I feel like im the only one.

An outsource provider being outsourced. Oh the irony of it all.

Hahaha. There is no TA. FAR FROM IT! Company is asking for DRASTIC CONCESSIONS from what we already have in insurance plans, plus are unwilling to meaningfully engage in any other topics that need to be closed up.

Latest resources

Back