Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's new staffing strategy. Ingenious!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad, sad day.
Mesaba rules the sky's and peenuckle picks them up. This is a travesty. Peenuckle was pay-as you-go for a long time, then fly's the jets for Saab pay. While "supporting" our strike. This industry needs a big kick in the ass! Pay-to-play-peenucklers need not apply.

Sad, sad day.
Mesaba rules the sky's and peenuckle picks them up. This is a travesty. Peenuckle was pay-as you-go for a long time, then fly's the jets for Saab pay. While "supporting" our strike. This industry needs a big kick in the ass! Pay-to-play-peenucklers need not apply.
I feel your pain along with most fellow XJ'ers about this situation. Unfortunately it's out of our hands and we now have to make the best of a bad situation. Getting pissed off doesn't help anyone. Time to regroup, dust off the resume and try to salvage what's left in a dire situation.

Sad, sad day.

Your company rule the sky and mine doesn't and you have a better pay rates than us. You're so cool... I wish I can be as cool and you :rolleyes: If you hate being bought so much, go ahead and put your 2 weeks notice in. I'm sure there's many more pilots on the street who would love to take your spot.

Mesaba rules the sky's
Give me a farkin' brake! No airline rules the sky! Delta did, pre 9/11 wages/contract. Today? No one. Maybe except SWA. Take a look at US Airways payrates and then talk. Mesaba is just another crappy regional like Pinnacle. Remember, all regionals suck. Some just worse than others.

Latest resources

Back